Cavite Jobs Junior Financial Accountant Position at Appen Butler Hill Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Appen Butler Hill Philippines are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as junior financial accountant with a full time work system, which domiciled in Cavite and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Appen Butler Hill Philippines|
|Position||Junior Financial Accountant|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Appen is the global leader in data for the AI Lifecycle with more than 25 years’ experience in data sourcing, annotation, and model evaluation. Appen maintains the industry’s most advanced AI-assisted data annotation platform and boasts a global crowd of 1 million+ contributors worldwide, speaking 235+ languages.
Do you wonder why someone would want to come work at Appen? Listen to this!
Purpose of the Position
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, the purpose of this position is to take full financial accounting ownership of certain company ledgers and processes within the Group plus assist the two senior financial accountants in the team. The Junior Financial Accountant will focus on delivering accurate and timely financial information as and when needed.
The Junior Financial Accountant will form part of a team of Qualified Financial Accountants. Together, the team will take full ownership of the company’s ledgers and cost centers for many of the entities within the Appen group.
- Group Accounts Payable Team
- Group Transactional Accounting Team
- Group Financial Accounting team
- Group Payroll Team
- Accounting Manager
- Group Finance Manager
- Director, Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Vice President, Finance
- Chief Financial Officer
- Accounts Payable (Crowd) Team
- Divisional Heads
- Divisional Managers
- External Auditors
- Banking Contacts
- Local Taxation Authorities
- Responsible for month-end tasks for certain ledgers within the Group, including: Accruals and Provisions; Prepayments; Fixed assets; Intangibles; Intercompany reconciliations; Cost centre management; and Other items as required.
- Preparation of monthly financial reports for certain ledgers including balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other internal managements reports as needed.
- Preparing customer revenue and cost accrual calculations, by sorting and summarising large amounts of data using Microsoft Excel.
- Responsible for balance sheet reconciliations for all accounts (either preparing or reviewing / approving where applicable), including full ownership to ensure accuracy of data.
- Liaise with (including coaching / training) the Group Accounts Payable and Group Transactional Accounting Teams to ensure accuracy of transactions posted to ledgers under the remit of this position.
- Reviewing and approving transactions posted by the Group Transactional Team.
- Responsible for customer invoicing and managing collections for certain entities within Group.
- Preparation and review of cost centre allocations for revenue and expenses;
- Liaise with external Auditors in relation to the annual audit and half year review;
- Assist with the preparation and lodgement of local statutory direct and indirect taxation requirements, including GST/VAT returns and income tax returns.
- Liaise with external Banking contacts where required.
- Assist with the preparation of Annual and Half-Yearly financial reporting.
- Assist with cash flow forecasting and reporting.
- Provide support to Divisional managers in relation to financial queries or requests.
- Assist with process improvement and system enhancement initiatives;
- Ad hoc tasks as directed by the Group Finance Manager, Director, Accounting and Financial Reporting or Vice President, Finance.
- Degree in Accountancy, Business, Commerce or related field.
- CPA qualified or equivalent.
- 3-5+ years commercial financial accounting experience.
- Experience using large ERP Systems (Workday advantageous).
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel – this is a must given the role requires the ability to summarise large amounts of data.
- Basic to intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook.
- Excellent English – both in terms of written and verbal communication.
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to prioritise and consistently meet deadlines.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with focus on meeting deliverables and delivering a top-quality product.
- Be someone that takes ownership of their work and delivers it on-time, every-time.
- Is adaptable – ability to work independently and think for themselves, whilst all the same time, being a willing participant in team collaboration.
- Be someone who takes initiative and is willing to take the role beyond the job description and take steps to achieve efficiency gains, in terms of ways to do things faster and smarter.
- Able to respond quickly and positively to new or changed initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including active listening.
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual environment.
- Flexible, independent, calm and self-motivated.
- Possess lateral thinking and problem-solving ability.
- High levels of humility and emotional intelligence.
Appen is the global leader in data for the AI Lifecycle with more than 25 years’ experience in data sourcing, annotation, and model evaluation. Through our expertise, platform, and global crowd, we enable organizations to launch the world’s most innovative artificial intelligence products with speed and at scale. Appen maintains the industry’s most advanced AI-assisted data annotation platform and boasts a global crowd of more than 1 million contributors worldwide, speaking more than 235 languages. Our products and services make Appen a trusted partner to leaders in technology, automotive, finance, retail, healthcare, and government. Appen has customers and offices globally.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Appen is proud to be recognized by various leading organizations. With more than 20 years of experience in data annotation, collection, evaluation and transcription and a track record for successfully enhancing image, speech, text and video data for use in machine learning and artificial intelligence.
With a crowd of 1,00,00+ people in over 130 countries working in more than 180 languages and dialects, we help ramp up resources, so our clients get the training data they need for machine learning and AI.
Appen partners with leading technology, automotive and eCommerce companies - as well as governments worldwide - to help them secure the data they need to create innovative products and services that rely on natural language and machine learning.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Standard, Casual