Pasig City Jobs Juridical And Credit Control Consultant Position at PNI Business Solutions, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Pasig City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Juridical and Credit Control Consultant in our business office, PNI Business Solutions, Inc..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱50,000 - ₱65,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||PNI Business Solutions, Inc.|
|Position||Juridical And Credit Control Consultant|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Lawyer/Legal Asst, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 50.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 65.000|
Job Overview: The Juridical and Credit Control Consultant will be responsible for providing legal advice and guidance to the company on a range of legal and regulatory matters, as well as overseeing credit control operations. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of legal and financial principles and regulations, as well as excellent attention to detail, analytical skills, and the ability to communicate complex information to different stakeholders.
- Provide expert advice on legal and regulatory matters, including tax regulations, contract law, and intellectual property law
- Draft and review legal documents, including contracts, agreements, and policies
- Monitor changes in legal and regulatory requirements and ensure the company’s compliance
- Work closely with the credit control team to develop and implement credit policies and procedures
- Oversee credit control operations, including credit checks, credit limits, and debt collection
- Manage customer relationships and negotiate payment plans
- Analyze financial data and provide insights on credit risk
- Monitor and report on the company's credit performance against targets
- Develop and maintain relationships with external legal and financial advisors
- Knowledge of legal regulation in the software field
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Finance, Accounting, or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in legal and credit control roles
- Strong knowledge of legal and regulatory frameworks related to tax compliance, contracts, and intellectual property
- Experience in credit control operations, including credit assessment, credit risk management, and debt collection
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software applications
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||PNI Business Solutions, Inc., Business Center, Unit 6D, 6th Floor, Strata 2000 Building, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1605 Kalakhang Maynila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our company has the expertise and recognition of changing trends in the IT outsourcing and IT staffing market that allows us to fulfill requirements for your business (eg staff augmentation and offshore staff leasing). We are at the forefront of providing key solutions to your business which can help guarantee your success. From talent acquisition to actual operations support and managed services: our company, PNI Business Solutions is your Ideal partner for Intelligent Outsourcing!
See more at: http://ww.pni-businessolutions.com
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: M-17-02-050
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days