Mandaluyong City Jobs Key Account Manager (home Care | Fmcg) Position at Clorox International Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Key Account Manager (Home care | FMCG) with full time working hours for our company office, Clorox International Philippines, Inc., for residents of Mandaluyong City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Clorox International Philippines, Inc., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Key Account Manager (Home care | FMCG).
|Company||Clorox International Philippines, Inc.|
|Position||Key Account Manager (home Care | Fmcg)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Corporate, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
At Clorox, we champion people to be well and thrive by doing the right thing, putting people at the center, and playing to win. Led by our IGNITE strategy, we build brands that make a positive difference in people’s lives around the world. And we know that success requires head, heart, AND guts — all three, every day — coming together to work simpler, faster, bolder, and more inclusively. Interested? Join us to #IgniteYourCareer!
Your role at Clorox:
To attain sales and trade marketing objectives of Clorox Phils’ Home care brands – Glad, Pine Sol and Clorox – in assigned Clorox direct customers and a given distributor-covered customer group. This position reports to the National Accounts Manager for Home Care.
In this role, you will:
To attain sales and trade marketing objectives of Clorox Phils’ Home care brands – Glad, Pine Sol and Clorox – in assigned Clorox direct customers and a given distributor-covered customer group. This position reports to the National Accounts Manager for Home Care. The specific tasks include:
- Effectively manage assigned Clorox direct customers
- Leads development and execution of customer business plans to attain annual growth objectives.
- Engaging distributor personnel to provide services required by our brands to succeed at the point of sale.
- Working with distributors to co-own the relationship with retailer
- Doing field work activities and reporting back.
- Operating within approved operational expense budgets.
- Plans, monitors and controls execution of In-Store tactics (AMPS) and supervision of brand building initiatives at the trade and distributor level.
- Managing Accounts Receivables (A/R) including collections and claims reconciliation.
What we look for:
Skills and Abilities
Drive for Results
- Ability to focus and act in delivering the business objectives. Understands financial targets and sales objectives and role. Knows how to plan and organize. Displays creativity and curiosity
Negotiations and Communication Skills
- Ability to negotiate to get win-win situations for company, distributor and customer. Writes and speaks clearly, concisely with candor and confidence. Shows ability to actively listen and seeks to understand the viewpoints of others. Keeps others appropriately informed in a timely manner.
Leadership and Influence
- Demonstrates Clorox’s values which are to do the right thing, put people at the center, and play to win. Able to demonstrate success@Clorox behaviors.
- Capable of building strong relations and relates well with others to drive results. Uses personal influence positively, shows collaboration and teamwork.
Analytical and Decision Making
- Balances fact-based decision-making with a bias for action. Uses effective logic to solve problems with appropriate solutions. Demonstrates a process mindset. Uses analytical skills effectively. Encourages decision-making at the lowest appropriate level. Manages risk effectively.
- Highly skilled in planning, prioritizing, organizing and managing work processes. Ability to absorb input from multiple influences and translate into effective and actionable sales initiatives
- Good listener but can effectively deliver messages across.
- Optimist and has a “can do” attitude. High level of integrity and honesty.
Years and Type of Experience:
- At least 3 years experience in customer management. Employment with an FMCG an advantage
- Key Account management experience. Handled top retailers specifically National Accounts.
- Customer Business plan generation and implementation
- Trade Marketing experience is an advantage.
- Distributor management experience is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written English
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, etc)
Hybrid working mode
We seek out and celebrate diverse backgrounds and experiences. We’re looking for fresh perspectives, a desire to bring your best, and a non-stop drive to keep growing and learning.
At Clorox, we have a
Benefits we offer to help you be well and thrive:
Generous 401(k) program in the US and similar programs in international
Health benefits and programs that support both your physical and mental well-being
Flexible work environment, depending on your role
Meaningful opportunities to keep learning and growing
Half-day Fridays, depending on your location
Please apply directly to our job postings and do not submit your resume to any person via text message. Clorox does not conduct text-based interviews and encourages you to be cautious of anyone posing as a Clorox recruiter via unsolicited texts during these uncertain times.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Clorox is a global company with leading brands that have become household names: our namesake bleach and cleaning products; Green Works® naturally derived cleaning products; Ayudín® and Poett® home care products; Pine-Sol® dilutable cleaner; Fresh Step® cat litter; Kingsford® charcoal; Hidden Valley® and K C Masterpiece® dressings and sauces; Brita® water filtration products; Glad® bags, wraps and containers; and Burt's Bees® natural personal care products. We manufacture products in more than two dozen countries and market them in more than 100 countries.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Smart business casual