Bulacan Jobs Land Development Engineer Position at Kirkwood Development Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Land Development Engineer in our company, Kirkwood Development Corporation. For candidates who reside in Bulacan and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Building/Construction & Civil/Construction and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱35,000 - ₱45,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Kirkwood Development Corporation|
|Position||Land Development Engineer|
|Region||Bulacan, Central Luzon|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Building/Construction, Civil/Construction|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 35.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 45.000|
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Professional License (Passed Board/Professional License Exam), Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in Land Development is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced specializing in Engineering – Pipe Laying, Drainage System and Road Paving. Any experience related to Land Development of Subdivision.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Applicants must be willing to travel and be assigned in different sites.
- With Saturday work.
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Opportunities for enhanced learning
- Personal mentoring from the top management
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Mondays - Saturdays