Bulacan Jobs Laravel Full Stack Developer Position at MDM Systems, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Bulacan and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, MDM Systems, Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Laravel Full Stack Developer and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||MDM Systems, Inc.|
|Position||Laravel Full Stack Developer|
|Region||Bulacan, Central Luzon|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Laravel Full Stack Developer
1. Design, prepare and develop robust web applications along with services using modern Software development best practices and principles.
2. Work with other developers and provide guidance on best practices in code development.
3. Create a clear and concise code documentation.
4. Maintain and manage clear documents of processes and convey activities progress
5. Support establishing scope of work along with timelines for different technology projects
6. Assist in testing and deployment of the application
7. Participate in peer review of developers’ code
8. Improve and maintain all current PHP programming systems
Qualifications, Experience & Competencies Required
· Minimum of 3 years of previous PHP Laravel Experience highly regarded and working in a team environment.
· Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks, specifically Laravel Frameworks.
· Strong knowledge in VueJS and Frontend development.
· Strong Knowledge of MVC Design Pattern and SOLID Programming principle
· Strong knowledge in REST standards
· Strong knowledge in Test-Driven Development approach
· Strong knowledge in building a secure and scalable application
· Knowledge in building PHP packages or Laravel Packages is an advantage but not required
· Excellent in Code Documentation
· Strong knowledge in User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
MDM SYSTEMS, INC. is a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company that engage in customer support center providing integrated customer relationship, data management services, sales export, marketing support to Australia through telephone, email and internet.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Commissions & Incentives