Pasay City Jobs Lawyer Position at MOF Company (Subic), Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Pasay City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱30,000 - ₱35,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||MOF Company (Subic), Inc.|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Lawyer/Legal Asst, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 30.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 35.000|
- Candidate must be IBP member in Good standing;
- At least 1 to 3 year experience specialized in Law/Legal services;
- Excellent skills both oral and written (English and Tagalog);
- Must be flexible, hardworking and highly organize;
- Computer literate (MS Office) and Tech savvy;
- Willing to be assigned in Pasay city;
- Newly Bar passer are also welcome to apply.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||MOF Company (Subic), Inc, 2232 Roxas Blvd, Pasay, 1304 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our company was incorporated in the Philippines in August 1993. This incorporation was made possible by the merger of two existing companies - MOF Company of the Philippines and Sheedy Company of California, USA. Since our incorporation and the merger of information and technoly supplied by both companies, we have grown to our existing size. We have focused our service efforts in the following areas: 1. Documentation 2. Project Cargo 3. Sea Transport 4. Land Transport .The MOF Company (Subic), Inc. offers our clients professinal expertise and on-the-spot supervision in all aspects of inland transportatin and cargo handling. We are pround of our worldwide partneships. These long-standing internatinal relationships give us a global capability to handle cargo on a doorto-door and on an installed basis, to mobilize cargoes from all continents to any destination site. Owned Equipment 1. Trucks and chassis 2. Hydraullic Jacing System 3. Chassies 4. Cranes 5. Heavy Lift Prime Mover 6. Lowbeds 7. Forklift 8. Customs Trailer 9 axle 90-Ton Capacity 9. Fuel Tanaker 10. LCT 11. Coleman Light Towers
MOF COMPANY, INC. grew from a general cargo handler in July 1952, known as MOF Shipping Company, Inc. to an agent or representative of some of the biggest shipping lines in the world. MOF has been firmly entrenched in the shipping industry for over 50 years. Our pride in being one of the pioneers of modern-day Philippine Ship Agency business has inspired tireless corporate efforts to ensure that our presence shall be felt in the industry. Our growth and expansion through the years may be seen as it has earned a revered name in the industry. In connection with the company's expansion program aimed at providing better agency services, it has established branches at Cebu, General Santos, & the Cavite Export Processing Zone. At present, MOF represents two of the biggest shipping lines in the world, Hanjin Shipping Co., Ltd. & Senator Lines.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Monday to Saturday