Paranaque City Jobs Legal Assistant Position at Comglasco AG
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Comglasco AG has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Paranaque City and surrounding areas as legal assistant with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Type of Work
|Lawyer/Legal Asst, Services
1. Assists Lawyers/Paralegals.
2. Administration of Legal Department:
2.1. In charge of monitoring the:
c. Daily Attendance;
d. Office Supplies;
e. Answers and makes phone calls to/from other departments/employees, external lawyers, companies, Court, government agencies/instrumentalities, and/or clients of Comglasco;
f. Arranges Official Business Trips, Trip Itineraries, and/or Hotel Accommodations;
g. Requests Funds/Cash Advances;
h. Liquidates Funds/Cash Advances;
i. Receives internal and external emails and files including Legal Department Job Request Form;
j. Scans and documents files of Legal Department or received files; and
k. Records internal or external files received in the log books.
2.2. Keeps record/document of legal files (internal/external).
3. Keeps track of Court hearing schedules for (i) Cases handled by Legal Department and (ii) Cases handled by external lawyers;
4. Keeps updated the:
a. Legal Database simultaneous with its corresponding Folder;
b. Daily Legal Job Requests Database;
c. Outgoing and Ingoing Record Book; and
5. Secures internal and external files from other departments, external lawyers, companies, Court, and/or government agencies/instrumentalities such as Warrants of Arrest.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.