Pasig City Jobs Legal Assistant Position at Philippine Estates Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Legal Assistant in our company, Philippine Estates Corporation. For candidates who reside in Pasig City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Philippine Estates Corporation|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Specialization Required||Lawyer/Legal Asst, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Assist Corporate Lawyers on their day to day activities
- Draft/Review contract as requested by Corporate Lawyers
- Assist Land Management team in preparing with regards to possible land acquisition
- Perform due diligence as instruction of Legal Counsel
- Handle tax declaration and tax compliance of acquired assets
- Secure government permits from various government agencies
- Graduate of Legal Management or Under Bar
- Experience in a real estate company is an advantage
- With good communication skills
- Must have effective interpersonal skills and good working ethics
- Keen to details and resourceful at all times
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PHILIPPINE ESTATES CORPORATION started operations in May 1996. We envision to become a world class real state developer, utilizing state of the art design and technology to build development and communities of the highest value and quality. We aim to support the community and the government in pursuit of excellence, and in improving the quality of life of the Filipino.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)