Mandaluyong City Jobs Legal Counsel – Corporate Secretarial Position at Filinvest Land Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Legal Counsel - Corporate Secretarial with full time working hours for our company office, Filinvest Land Inc., for residents of Mandaluyong City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Filinvest Land Inc., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Legal Counsel - Corporate Secretarial.
|Company||Filinvest Land Inc.|
|Position||Legal Counsel - Corporate Secretarial|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Lawyer/Legal Asst, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Legal Counsel for Corporate Secretarial and other Compliances primary function and responsibility is to advise on the legality and legal effects of the various transactions and activities entered into by the different companies of the conglomerate. It is his/her responsibility to ensure that Filinvest would be in a favourable legal position in terms of its rights and obligations.
CORPORATE SECRETARIAL SERVICES
· Prepare appropriate Board Resolutions and/or Secretary’s Certificates required on any given transaction
· Attend board and committee meetings and prepare minutes of the points discussed
· Draft and review charter documents of new corporations or amendments to existing ones, such as but not limited to, increase in capitalization or change of addresses
· Provide both legal advice and Inputs on practical results concerning varied queries of the different departments of the company
· Develop guidelines on policies to be implemented in dealing with similar legal situations (e.g. release of unclaimed commissions for deceased brokers/sellers; purchase of lots by minors)
· Attend meetings to address risks and issues encountered in day-to-day operations, including the management of buyers and residents in the different projects
· Continuous improvement of existing templates based on recent experiences and developments in the applicable laws and regulations
· Review of template contracts provided by counter-parties, and provide legal advice and counter-proposals on terms that would adversely affect the company’s rights in the transaction
· Represent the company in negotiations of various contracts in order to ensure that our objectives and non-negotiable items are secured
CONTRACT AND DOCUMENT DRAFTING
· Prepare templates and ensure compliance therewith for regular transactions
· Draft the necessary adjustments to existing documents or contracts to address peculiar circumstances of a given transact ion, which may be outside the ordinary course of business
Prepare various communications and correspondences, such as but not limited to, demand letters, replies to demands, and cover letters for legal positions before government agencies
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Building, 79, Filinvest Land, Inc, Filinvest, 1550 Epifanio de los Santos Ave, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Filinvest Land Inc. (FLI)is one of the oldest and largest residential real estate developers in the Philippines today. It offers a range of products from socialized and affordable housing to middle-income and high-end housing, to various types of subdivision lots.
With over 50 years of experience, Filinvest Land, Inc. (FLI) is one of the leading full-range property developers in the Philippines with a diverse project portfolio spanning the archipelago. The company has developed over 3,00 hectares of land into homes for over 160,00 families.
From residential communities, FLI has diversified into building townships, mid-rise and high-rise condominiums, BPO hubs, office buildings, shopping centers, and leisure developments. With over 250 ongoing developments in 50 key areas across the country, FLI continues to expand and innovate, propelled by its commitment to build the Filipino dream.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Leave Credits