Taguig City Jobs Legal Manager Position at Avida Land Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Taguig City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Avida Land Corp. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Legal Manager and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Avida Land Corp.|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Lawyer/Legal Asst, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Business Development: Assist in deal structuring flagging financial, legal and commercial risks and recommend mitigation measures; Review Letter Agreements and Term Sheets; draft transaction documents; assess submissions of fulfillments of conditions precedents; fulfill compliances and conditions precedents like filing with the Philippine Competition Commission;
- Project Development: draft and review project documents such as Master Deed, Deed of Restrictions, Articles of Incorporation/Association, By-Laws, and correspondences to government agencies/regulators and buyers; flag, manage and mitigate risks relating to notices of violation and buyer-related complaints and issues
- Compliances: Support Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Officer/Committee in crafting and enforcing policies, implementing decisions and directives, investigating matters and preparing the necessary reports; be designated as an Alternate to the Anti-Money Laundering and Data Privacy Compliance Officer for reportorial requirements; and support other compliances, including Data Privacy matters and issues;
- Customer Care and Documentation: Provide support in resolving buyer and documentation issues; spot issues and manage risk; oversee litigation matters;
- Other tasks as may be assigned from time to time by the Legal Group Head of Avida Land Corp., and the General Counsel of Ayala Land, Inc.
- Must have a Law degree and Member in good standing of the Philippine Bar
- At least three (3) years law firm experience
- In-house experience ,experience in real estate transactions, and Anti-Money Laundering and Data Privacy compliance are advantages
- Can work independently and in teams
- Thorough and detail-oriented
- Practical approach in problem-solving
- Effectively communicates despite technicalities/complexities of concepts
- Self-motivated; takes initiative on work and opportunities to learn
- Amenable to work on site
- Must be willing to work in BGC, Taguig
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Avida Land Corp., 909 40th Street North, Bonifacio, Triangle Dr, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Avida Land Corp., a wholly owned subsidiary of Ayala Land, focuses on developing affordable and sustainable dream communities. We are a growing organization with an engaging culture of work teams supported by a holistic rewards program. Develop your competencies while making a difference in the communities we build.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Guaranteed Bonus, Business Attire