San Juan City Jobs Loans Account Assistant Position at New Horizon Finance Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of San Juan City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as LOANS ACCOUNT ASSISTANT in our business office, New Horizon Finance Corporation.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||New Horizon Finance Corporation|
|Position||Loans Account Assistant|
|Region||San Juan City|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Graduate of any 4-year Business related course
- Newly graduates are welcome to apply!
- Knowledgeable in promoting sales & marketing.
- Computer Literate
- Have strong powers of persuasion, sociability and charisma
- Newly graduates are welcome to apply
- Can start immediately
This position is open to the following branches:
– San Juan Branch
– Baclaran Branch
– Santiago Branch
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|City||San Juan City|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
New Horizon Finance Corporation
Incorporated in October 17, 1994, we are a Lending company that caters to SS and GSIS pensioners since its initial operation on October 1994. The company has established several branches in Metro Manila and in various key cities in the provinces like Baguio City, Dagupan City and Naga City.
As part of the SEC requirements under Republic Act of 8556, otherwise known as the Finance Company Act of 1998, that all the Lending Investors shall convert into Financing Corporation, the officers of the company decided to convert the company into a Financing Corporation. Thus the company was named New Horizon Finance Corporation (NHFC). It is also has a sister company, Golden Treasure Lending Investors Corporation (GTLIC), which was incorporated in October 05, 2006. It has 6 branches in Metro Manila and Luzon.
The primary purpose of this Corporation is to engage in the extending of the credit facilities to consumers through direct lending (SS, GSIS, Salary Loan).
As of 2021, NHFC has 17 branches all over the key cities and provinces. Its main office is located at #606 Pinaglabanan Street, San Juan City, Metro Manila.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Government Mandatory Benefits, Company Uniform for Regular and Business Attire for Probationary