Bulacan Jobs Logistic Staff Position at Centennial Food Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of LOGISTIC STAFF. For candidates who reside in Bulacan and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Centennial Food Corporation and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Centennial Food Corporation|
|Region||Bulacan, Central Luzon|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
• Candidate must be graduate of any related vocational course.
• Must have Billing and invoicing work experience.
• With at least 2-3 years working experience as Logistic staff preferably in a Food Manufacturing set up.
• Can work in a extended working hours.
• Must be willing to work in Marilao, Bulacan
• Must have complete requirements.
• Can start ASAP.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Centennial Food Corporation began its operation in the middle of 199 joining the celebration of Centennial year. The company set up its production plant in Marilao Bulacan around 20 kilometers from Metro Manila.
The company specializes in the productions of different kinds of bihon or cornstarch sticks with the use of prime quality cornstarch as its main ingredient. Centennial Food Corporation produces cornstarch noodles using automated continuous process thus ensuring hygienic and consistent quality.
To become one of the largest, most respected and widely recognized manufacturer of Hobe Special Bihon and Golden Me Special Bihon in the Philippines. CENTENNIAL FOOD CORPORATION envisions itself as a constant reliable source of profitable value products for its distributors that are both essential to daily leaving and beneficial to the Filipino house holds.
To instill Honesty, Integrity and professional ethics founded on belief in God and respect for people. Long term business partnership geared towards attaining mutual business growth. Creating opportunities for people to grow and share in the success of our business. First class customer service exceeding customer expectations. Enduring corporate financial strength. Recognizing and rewarding people for dedications and high levels of achievement. Contributing to the improvements and well being of the communities in which we live and work.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: A1997-22306
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Uniforms