Logistics Officer For Btl Advertising Vacancies at Tagline Communications, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Tagline Communications, Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Quezon & Quezon City and surrounding areas as logistics officer for btl advertising with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Tagline Communications, Inc.|
|Position||Logistics Officer For Btl Advertising|
|Region||Quezon, Quezon City|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Logistics Officer is responsible for managing the execution, direction, and coordination of all transportation matters within the organization. This includes managing budgets, organizing schedules & routes. Inventory management is also a major responsibility for this role.
• Study work orders to determine project-specific logistic requirements.
• Oversee and coordinate a variety of tasks to maintain adequate levels of supplies and equipment.
• Coordinate activities with procurement officers to ensure timely order placement of required items.
• Perform follow-up and tracking activities to determine shipment status.
• Address shipment and procurement problems such as delays and inaccuracies according to company protocols.
• Handle freight consolidation, cost analysis, routing, and scheduling logistics.
• Maintain inventory, order materials, and manage and oversee warehouse personnel.
• Ascertain that all aspects of logistic teams such as shipping, warehousing, and procurement are working in sync with each other.
• Create and maintain contingency plans to ensure that all implemented logistic programs work successfully.
• Oversee appropriate storage and security of procured items and ensure proper allocation of space for fragile items.
• Manage stock levels, delivery times, and transport costs and coordinate and control order cycles.
• Create and maintain effective liaisons with vendors and suppliers and negotiate contracts in the best interest of the company.
• Organize shipment and coordinate drivers and vehicles to ensure timely and accurate delivery of items.
• Plan for and negotiate technical difficulties and prepare paperwork for shipments and regulatory bodies.
• Liaise with regional teams to ensure appropriate procurement of goods and work towards cost-effectiveness of logistical systems.
Degree in business management or a similar field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience as a Logistics Officer or in a similar position.
- Preferably with background in the field of advertising.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Inventory and supply management experience.
- Attention to detail.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TAGLINE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. is a marketing services company engaged in the planning, organization and evaluation of short-term sales and below-the-line activities of consumer goods and services. Duly registered with the DTI in 2001, and officially organized and registered as a corporation under the Securities and Exchange Commission in December 2004, TAGLINE is managed by seasoned marketing and operations practitioners and entrepreneurs. Our service coverage includes the National Capital Region and outlying provinces, as well as key cities nationwide.
- Industry: Advertising / Marketing / Promotion / PR
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts)