Pasig City Jobs Macd/ Lnp Coordinator Position at UNICONS BUSINESS SERVICES INC
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of MACD/ LNP Coordinator with full time working hours for our company office, UNICONS BUSINESS SERVICES INC, for residents of Pasig City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Engineering & Electronics and at least a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, UNICONS BUSINESS SERVICES INC, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a MACD/ LNP Coordinator.
|Company||UNICONS BUSINESS SERVICES INC|
|Position||Macd/ Lnp Coordinator|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Electronics, Engineering|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The MACD/ LNP (Local Number Portability) Specialist is responsible for the daily processing of voice orders, provisioning and technical support companywide.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Clarify voice services on new sales orders.
- Process Customer Service Requests (CSR) to losing carrier.
- Process telephone number (TN) INs/OUTs.
- Process Directory Listings – New/Disconnects.
- Allocate Customer DIDs.
- Update Customer orders internally and with carriers
- In-charge for all orders related to Moving, Adding, Changes and Disconnections.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Education and/ or Experience:
- Working understanding of the LNP processes (including: telephone number port Ins/Outs, obtaining CSRs, Directory listings).
- Working understanding of telecommunications services and concepts (including: POTS, T1, PRI, VoIP, SIP).
- Solid hands-on skills in business applications software (including but not limited to: Microsoft Office, Internet browsers, document scanning).
- Able to be flexible to work off hours if required.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team-oriented environment.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Must communicate clearly and effectively with peers, customers, and management in a team environment.
- Satisfactory skills with documentation, reporting and knowledge transfer.
- Ability to research and effective organizational skills.
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sitting, standing, and walking.
- Long hours involving overtime and weekends as necessary.
- Ability to read effectively from a computer screen, sampling device and/or a paper copy.
- Ability to work multiple tasks in a stressful environment while maintaining a positive and pleasant manner with others.
- Ability to handle a large volume of work and perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced office environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours including Graveyard shift and holidays.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Unicons Business Services Inc. is a fast-growing BPO company located in Ortigas Center Pasig City.It is a wholly owned subsidiary of UniPacific BPO, LLC., a privately-held Ohio limited liability company in the United States formed in 2013. UniPacific maintains headquarters at 7800 Woodley Ave., Van Nuys, California, 91406, United States.
Unicons is a dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO/Telecommunications experience to join our growing team.
Are you looking for your next career journey? Join us and become part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: CS201810212
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Outright HMO coverage including dependent and Attendance Bonus, Semi-Casual, Night shift & Weekend off
- Specific Location: One San Miguel Avenue Bldg - Shaw Blvd