Taguig City Jobs Magento Developer Position at Prime Manpower (A ManpowerGroup Affiliate)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Taguig City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Prime Manpower (A ManpowerGroup Affiliate)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
This position would need to understand Magento 2 backend and use the best technology for the job
considering the requirements of the team.
● He/she is an experienced Back-end Developer under our product team to build the most efficient
platform for online groceries, on-demand food delivery with an edge in technical stack.
● He /she is a part of an agile team designing and developing high-performance components/microservices.
● You will be inspired by our Tech start-up culture and our talented team.
● Work with our CI/CD process and give suggestions to improve it.
● Monitor and improve the scalability and security of current systems
● A Bachelor’s Degree in any IT-related course
● At least 2 years related experience
● Preferably with ecommerce experience
● Good PHP, MySQL and have OOP knowledge
● Experience in Magento 2 Framework (Design Pattern, Framework structure, Dependency
● Have base knowledge in Magento 2 Standard System Infrastructure, Development Tools and
● Familiar with Git flows, Unix/Linux environment and CI/CD
● Good to have experience in troubleshooting centralized logging System, Kibana, New relic and DB
● Knowledge on eCommerce software development is plus
● Magento certification is a plus
● Self-starter, can work independently
● Can work under pressure
Work set up:
Twice a week reporting onsite for NCR
Open for Work from Home set up outside NCR
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ManpowerGroup is the world leader in employment services for almost 70 years. Every day, we connect people to meaningful work. Whether you are just a fresh graduate trying to enter the workforce or a professional looking for a career change, we are here to help you navigate the world of work and make the experience better for you.
ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN) has been the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions, for nearly 70 years. We connect more than 600,00 men and women to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries every day. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands — Manpower, Experis, Right Management and ManpowerGroup Solutions — we help more than 400,00 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. ManpowerGroup operates in the Philippines through its wholly owned subsidiary Manpower Outsourcing Services Inc. (MOSI) and its local affiliate, Prime Manpower Resources Development, Inc. (Prime Manpower).
About Prime Manpower
Prime Manpower Resources Development, Inc. (Prime Manpower) is a local affiliate of ManpowerGroup. Prime Manpower provides total recruitment solutions including permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing, overseas placement, training, and outplacement and career management.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: 148-LB-100814- R
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Specific Location: BGC