Makati City Jobs Mainframe Developer/technical Lead Position at Nityo Infotech Services Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Mainframe Developer/Technical Lead. For those of you who live in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Nityo Infotech Services Philippines Inc., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Nityo Infotech Services Philippines Inc.|
|Position||Mainframe Developer/technical Lead|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
MAINFRAME COBOL DEVELOPER/TECHNICAL LEAD
Location: Makati City – Temporary WFH, onsite only if needed
Schedule: Dayshift, Monday to Friday
- Lead and manage a team of Mainframe Cobol developers to design, develop, test, and maintain software applications on our mainframe platform.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather requirements, develop technical solutions, and deliver software applications that meet business needs.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to the team members to ensure high quality of work and adherence to standards.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation and ensure the team adheres to the documentation and software development lifecycle processes.
- Proactively identify and address technical issues, risks, and dependencies that may impact the delivery of software applications.
- Manage resources, schedules, and deliverables to ensure timely delivery of high-quality software applications.
- Continuously evaluate and improve the team’s technical skills, processes, and tools to ensure optimal performance and efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in Mainframe Cobol development, with demonstrated experience in leading and managing technical teams.
- Strong technical knowledge of Mainframe Cobol, JCL, VSAM, DB2, CICS, and other mainframe technologies.
- Experience in software development lifecycle methodologies, including Agile and Waterfall.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Experience with mainframe modernization, including migration to cloud or distributed platforms.
- Experience in DevOps and CI/CD processes.
- IBM Mainframe certification.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Nityo Infotech Incorporated, 2nd Floor Vicente Madrigal Building, 6793 Ayala Avenue, Makati, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Nityo Infotech Services Philippines, Inc. (ww.nityo.com) is a US head-quartered IT services company having operations in 17 countries with 27 offices across the globe including US, Europe and Asia.
Our portfolio of services includes technical and non-technical Manpower services to several on-shore and off-shore clients across the globe, including many Fortune 100 and Global 200 companies. It covers the commercial, industrial and government sectors, encompassing key vertical markets from: financial services, manufacturing and semiconductor, life sciences and healthcare, retail, telecommunications and utilities, system integrators, and up to independent software vendors.
Nityo Infotech Services Philippines, Inc. aims to be the most preferred Business Partner locally and globally by ensuring the recommended solutions are implemented in the shortest span of time thereby resulting in on time delivery. This gives optimum quality for our customers in finding the best resources to achieve their "CORE BUSINESS OBJECTIVES".
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: NCR-MPFO-62020-097-N
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days