Bulacan Jobs Maintenance Technician Position at IMAC UPVC ROOF CORPORATION
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Maintenance, we IMAC UPVC ROOF CORPORATION, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as maintenance technician and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Bulacan and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||IMAC UPVC ROOF CORPORATION|
|Region||Bulacan, Central Luzon|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Maintenance, Manufacturing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Along Sherwood Hills
Hugo Perez, Trece Martires, Cavite
IMAC uPVC Roof Corporation has more than 20 years in manufacturing experience backed-up with young technical Engineers and highly motivated marketing group, the company already has proven its share in the construction industry.
IMAC uPVC Roof Corporation is known for its Extruded Rigid unplasticized Polyvinyl Chloride commonly known as uPVC Thermoplastic Roofing Sheet under the brand name IMAC Corrugated & IMAC Rib Type.
The Plant Maintenance Technician shall be responsible for the building and production equipment maintenance, troubleshooting, repair and improvement.
• Performs maintenance, troubleshooting, repair and improvement of production machinery
– e.g. electrical wiring, new machine parts installation, relocation of equipment
• Performs building maintenance tasks – e.g. lighting, roofing repairs, carpentry, plumbing, fabrication, welding and rebuilding of plant facilities
• Disassembles, re-assembles and set-up production equipment
• Repairs or replaces broken or malfunctioning parts and conduct tests to ensure that production equipment repairs are satisfactory
• Monitors the performance of the machine during production start-ups before full endorsement to Production after the conduct of repair or preventive maintenance.
• Performs periodic tests and preventive maintenance (e.g. cleaning and lubrication), in accordance with the defined schedules in the PM Program
• Tests damaged machine parts to determine whether major repairs are needed
• Inspects and solves machine problems and identify/locate root causes of malfunction(s)
• Documents/records history of repairs and maintenance of manufacturing equipment
• Performs production functions such as Mixer Operator and in-line product inspection as Receiver, when deemed necessary and authorized by the Superior.
• Ensures proper care, protection and inventory of maintenance tools
• Ensure continuing supply of plant consumables through diligent monitoring, reporting and timely requisition
• Reports any work hazards that may be discovered in the workplace, for proper and immediate action
Skills and Qualification:
• Education and training – At least Trade School / Vocational Graduate with NC2 Certificate
• Work experience – at least 1 year
• Basic knowledge in electrical wiring, controls and installation
• Basic knowledge in mechanical and plumbing repairs
• Basic knowledge in building, lighting and roofing repair,
• Knowledge in welding job and fabrication
• Willing to start immediately
• Willing to work in Hugo Perez, Trece Martires Cavite
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As our country was driven by its commitment to pursue continuous progress, so it is also with IMAC uPVC Roof Corporation. With its more than 10 years in manufacturing experience back up with young technical Engineers and highly motivated marketing group, the company already has proven its share in the construction industry.
IMAC uPVC Roof Corporation is known for its Extruded Rigid unplasticized Polyvinyl Chloride commonly known as uPVC Thermoplastic Roofing Sheet under the brand name IMAC Corrugated & IMAC Rib Type. These materials are widely accepted and used as the best solution to persistent problem of corrosion and radiant heat. Because of their unique features, IMAC is best recommended in manufacturing and chemical processing plants, industrial factories, seaside structures, warehouses and agricultural farms.
Using the most improved extruding machine, IMAC uPVC Roof Corporation can produce the dependable thermoplastic roofing, satisfying the need of consumers in all side of industry.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts)