National Capital Region City Jobs Mall Engineer – Pool Position at DoubleDragon Properties Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Mall Engineer - Pool with full time working hours for our company office, DoubleDragon Properties Corp., for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Engineering & Mechanical and at least a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱18,000 - ₱25,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, DoubleDragon Properties Corp., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Mall Engineer - Pool.
|Company||DoubleDragon Properties Corp.|
|Position||Mall Engineer - Pool|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Engineering, Mechanical|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 18.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 25.000|
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist the Mall Supervisors in:
- Perform basic PMS on machineries and equipment using the standard DDPMC PM Checklist as guidelines.
- Maintain a logbook for each building equipment containing the operating and maintenance data of the equipment to support the PM Checklist.
- Perform basic in-house repairs on building common equipment with prior consultation with DDPMC Technical Head and maintain a history of repairs and replacement.
- Ensure that the building’s safety equipment such as, but not limited to, Automatic Fire Pump and Fire Sprinkler System and Fire Alarm and Detection System are fully operational. Ensure that the building’s Fire Evacuation Staircase System is unobstructed and all panic doors are unlocked. Ensure that all emergency lights in common hallways and fire staircases are fully operational.
- Ensure that all emergency diesel fueled electricity generators are in full automatic transfer operation and has sufficient fuel all the time.
- Conduct regular audit and inventory of tools, materials and equipment.
- Handle tenant’s renovations to ensure it complies with approved plans by DD Design.
- Comply with government laws, OBO, DENR, and others.
- Provide a 3rd party preventive maintenance service on all equipment not under DDPMCs maintenance responsibility.
- Perform periodic performance evaluation on multi skilled technicians assigned in the property.
- Ensure that the property is fully fit for operation and has in place contingency measures and planned actions for scheduled down times and sudden emergency equipment failures.
- Evaluate and provide an energy and materials savings program for the property to attain the most cost-effective way to operate the property within the bounds of client comfort.
- Being the second in command in the mall, be prepared to take over all operations during periods when there is no mall supervisor available.
2. Assist the Area Manager in:
- Prepare a Building Equipment Profile complete with nameplate data, nameplate picture, photo of equipment, using the standard format (Building Equipment Profile Form).
- Submit through email every Friday of the week, a weekly report on the status of the common area machineries and equipment using the standard format (Weekly Self-Monitoring Compliance Report).
- Submit periodically all service reports concerning preventive maintenance performed on the mall’s building facilities and equipment.
- Prepare an engineering operating expense budget to establish a fixed inventory per year of engineering materials needed each year to operate the mall.
- Coordinate with DDPMC all matters concerning mall operations and provide HO accurate and detailed information on such matters for better appreciation and swift resolution.
3. Performs other tasks as required.
1. Required Educational Attainment and Professional License
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in BS Electrical and/or Mechanical Engineering.
- Professional License is required.
2. Required Work Experience
- With at least 3 years of relevant work experience in electrical and mechanical maintenance and/or construction works in a supervisory capacity is preferred.
- Preferably has worked in a building property or mall.
- With background knowledge in Property Management, an advantage
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||DoubleDragon Center EAST, 2850 Epifanio de los Santos Ave, Pasay, 1308 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DoubleDragon Properties Corp. is a newly listed real estate company led by its Chairman Edgar “Injap” Sia II (founder of Mang Inasal) and the Co-Chairman Tony Tan-Caktiong (founder of Jollibee). Having achieved a market capitalization of over $2 Billion in less than two years from IPO, it is now one of the top 5 listed companies on the Philippine Stock Exchange in terms of market capitalization.
The Company’s Vision is to accumulate 1 Million square meters of leasable space by 2020. 700,00 square meters of leasable space will be coming from the rollout of 100 community malls in the provincial areas of the Philippines under its subsidiary “CityMall” which is a partnership with SM Investments Corporation. CityMall is poised to become the largest independently branded community mall chain in the country. The balance of 300,00 square meters of leasable space will be coming from two office projects in Metro Manila, namely DD Meridian Park in the Bay Area and Jollibee Tower in Ortigas CBD. The Company's flagship project in Metro Manila is DD Meridian Park, a 4.8 hectare prime commercial block located in the growing central business district of the Bay Area along the corners of Roxas Blvd., EDSA and Macapagal Ave. The first phase, DoubleDragon Plaza, which consists of four BPO Towers on top of a retail podium is currently under construction and slated for completion by 2018. DD Meridian Park, once fully built, will contribute 280,00 square meters of leasable space to DoubleDragon’s portfolio.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Corporate/Business Attire
- Specific Location: Pasay