Management Trainee Vacancies at Motolite
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Motolite has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Bulacan & Quezon City and surrounding areas as management trainee with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Manufacturing.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Region||Bulacan, Central Luzon, Quezon City|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAM
This is the premium leadership program of Ramcar Group of Companies. The rigorous 6-month classroom and on-the-job training are designed to equip high-potential individuals and graduates with skills and knowledge essential to being a leader
A leadership program that offers a deep understanding of the organization, its products, services, and business operations
The qualified candidates will have exposure and practical training in Food Group and Battery Group.
- Corporate Finance
- Business Development
- Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
- Food Manufacturing
- Project Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Supply Chain
To qualify, you must:
- be a professional with a maximum of one year of work experience w/ excellent academic records & extra-curricular achievements and have held key positions in an organization.
- be a graduate of any field; recent graduates or graduating students are very much welcome to apply.
- confidently able to express yourself and communicate with all levels.
- be willing to work or stay in Bulacan.
The target date of deployment is June 1, 2023
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Competitive Compensation
- Competency Development
- Values Driven Culture
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Motolite is a Filipino-owned organization with a diverse range of business interests in Australia, Malaysia, the U.S., and of course the Philippines. Founded over a hundred years ago, it is engaged in battery manufacturing, lead processing, plastic production, and other businesses. It is the undisputed technology and marketing leader in the industry through its flagship brand, and continues to dominate the Philippine market by having the largest sales & distribution network in the industry and the largest battery manufacturing facility in Southeast Asia
MOTOLITE's Mission for the:
We will continue to lead the domestic market and establish a secured presence in targeted international markets.
We continue to seek and develop strategic partnerships and alliances with competitive suppliers committed to quality and excellence.
We are committed to build an empowering environment that engages and motivates employees as accomplished performers and leaders.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)