National Capital Region Jobs Manager – Collateral & Risk – Fixed Term (quezon City) Position at HSBC Electronic Data Processing (Philippines) Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Manager - Collateral & Risk - Fixed Term (Quezon City). For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at HSBC Electronic Data Processing (Philippines) Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|HSBC Electronic Data Processing (Philippines) Inc.
|Manager - Collateral & Risk - Fixed Term (quezon City)
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions. We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Manager – Collateral and Risk.
• Reviewing & understanding the regulatory framework for Margin Requirement for Uncleared Derivatives (MRUD) initial margin (IM)
• Working with all stakeholders on the End to End delivery of Margin Requirement for Uncleared Derivatives (MRUD) initial margin (IM)
• Writing and Reviewing BRDs across functions
• Working in the development of RVQ Control framework for initial margin (IM)
• Working on developing joint work with Collateral Management
• Ensure that deadline set for RVQ Control are delivered in a timely manner
• Assist in the development of strategic tools
• Perform a thorough review of the final data expected to be submitted by RVQ Control to downstream users (e.g. Collateral Management Team)
• Risk Analyst level
• Good communication skills
• Very good mathematical skills
• VBA mastery
• Good market risk or/and counterparty risk
• Experience in market/counterparty risk reporting (preferable)
• Previous stress testing experience (preferable)
Due to the urgent hiring need, candidates with immediate right to work locally and no relocation need will be prioritised.The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role. You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.” Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
**Issued By HSBC Electronic Data Processing Philippines Private LTD**
|National Capital Region
|HSBC Electronic Data Processing Philippines Inc., Filinvest One Building, Filinvest Ave, Alabang, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Competitive compensation package
- Good working environment
- Good internal career opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
HSBC was born from one simple idea – a local bank serving international needs. In March 1865, HSBC opened its doors for business in Hong Kong, helping to finance trade between Europe and Asia.
We have been supporting our customers for more than 150 years. Today, we serve more than 40 million personal, wealth and corporate customers worldwide in 64 countries and territories.
The experiences of the past century and a half have formed the character of HSBC. A glance at our history explains why we believe in capital strength, in strict cost control and in building long-term relationships with customers.
The bank has weathered change in all forms – revolutions, economic crises, new technologies – and adapted to survive. The resulting corporate character enables HSBC to meet the challenges of the 21st century.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Health insurance coverage for qualified dependents