Taguig City Jobs Manager Consulting Expert – Wealth Management And Financial Services Position at CGI (PHILIPPINES) INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Taguig City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Manager Consulting Expert - Wealth Management and Financial Services in our business office, CGI (PHILIPPINES) INC..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||CGI (PHILIPPINES) INC.|
|Position||Manager Consulting Expert - Wealth Management And Financial Services|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
• Develop, produce, and maintain relevant documentation and reports for the Wealth management and financial services program.
• Act as a consultant to the delivery teams and business engineering team and share wealth management and financial services insights and best practices as applicable.
• Support the Director, of Service Enablement to develop, articulate, and implement business process improvement initiatives on an ongoing basis.
• Develop and maintain an understanding of customer policies and procedures as relevant to processes.
• Establish and maintain knowledge management and service management processes and tools.
• Collect data for different metrics such as SLA performance, volumes, effort, resource allocations, etc.
• Assist with the implementation of a governance model and provide support/input to Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports and review meetings.
• Collaborate with service delivery managers and Director and define, improve, and/or implement various quality development and Reporting improvements for the Wealth Management and financial services programs.
• Map the key business processes, and identify inefficiencies and key insights to recommend and implement changes that drive improvement in the wealth management and financial services program.
• Ensure effective capture and use of data to better understand interactions and inform decision-making for process and service improvement.
• Develop, track, and report on KPIs that provide a clear perspective into our operational and project initiative landscapes.
• Establish strong, collaborative, and effective relationships with different stakeholders and teams to support the achievement of the Service Enablement mandate.
• Collaborate with other leaders and teams across the organization to support the achievement of the strategic objectives of the organization.
• Spearhead the creation and improvement of tools to drive efficiency
• Spearhead the re-engineering of processes and workflow to drive efficiency
• Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports, and plans are relevant, accurate, and complete
• Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
• Maintain database by entering, verifying, and backing up data
• Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses
• Assess the proposed changes in methods and materials
• Organize and Document collaboration sessions accordingly
• Will be responsible for managing the following report
o Transformation project tracker
o Roadshow tracker
o Automation tracker
Other new reports as deemed necessary
o Ensure documentation and archiving of requirements, agreements, procedure manuals, and other relevant documents
o Create fact sheets and/or case studies for operational excellence
o Communicate developments and issues across the team
• Work on special projects as assigned
• Minimum of 2 years in wealth management or financial service operations as a Manager or Senior Manager with experience with front office advisor support, back office – account management process, investment fund records keeping, funds and portfolio accounting, financial statement and corporate actions, mid office – order management & trade support, investment accounting, performance and risk assessment, reporting, and billing)
• Minimum of 1 year in project management
• Minimum of 1 year in any of the following:
o Digital transformation (operating model transformation or new operating model implementation)
o Digital solutions (digitalizing legacy processes revisiting client experience and reducing cost)
o SMART technologies (self-monitoring, analysis, and reporting technology i.e. artificial intelligence, machine learning, and big data analysis)
• College graduate with a degree in Financial Management, Marketing, Business Management, Information Technology or any other relative discipline, or equivalent work experience in IT operations
• Advanced communication skills (verbal and written), customer-centric work ethics, and aptitude for strategic thinking
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access, to share, retrieve, research, and present business information
• Strong (internal) stakeholder management skills, ability to create buy-in and manage change
• Experience managing remote direct reports or workforce with demonstrated virtual team leadership capabilities
• Proven experience in influencing an organization, across multiple geographies, and influencing other organizations where their support is critical to success
• Able to set and meet strict deadlines, perform under pressure, and deliver innovative results against highly challenging targets
• Ability to work both independently and within multi-disciplined teams
• Willing to be hands-on, get into the details to drive issues to resolution
• Career motivation and willingness to continue to further knowledge and skills
- Account Management
- Project Management
- Wealth Management
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||CGI (Philippines) Inc., 2F One World Square, Mckinley Hills,, Taguig, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Experience the commitment®
At CGI, we are committed to helping all of our stakeholders succeed. Our 69,00 professionals in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific provide end-to-end IT and business process services that facilitate the ongoing evolution of our clients' businesses. CGI is committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals; to providing our professionals with rewarding careers; and to offering shareholders superior returns over time. At CGI, we are in the business of delivering results.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Provident Fund, Business Casual, Rotation