Taguig City Jobs Mandarin Bilingual Customer Service Representative Position at Ubiquity Global Services Phillipines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Taguig City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Ubiquity Global Services Phillipines Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Mandarin Bilingual Customer Service Representative and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Ubiquity Global Services Phillipines Inc.|
|Position||Mandarin Bilingual Customer Service Representative|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We’re hiring for Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Mandarin – English) to join our team. Our Bilingual Customer Service Representatives is an integral role in the operations of our Manila office.
We’re made of something different.
We act with empathy and urgency. We treat our clients, colleagues, and community like members of the family. We have grit, tenacity, and perseverance, and a proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals – every person, in every role, for our company and our clients. Think you have what it takes? Join us!
- Explain the plan’s procedures, protocols, benefits, services, and any other necessary information to the members who telephone or visit the Member Services Department.
- Facilitate member requests for changes with network provider changes, transportation requests, or any other member request for assistance as appropriate.
- Answer all incoming member phone calls within the department’s goal timeframe.
- Document every incoming call during the course of the call with pertinent details (i.e., caller name, contact info, reason for call, action taken, resolution, etc.,)
- Respond to complaints against the health plan and its contracted facilities by utilizing the departments Complaint/Grievance Policy and Procedure.
- Make all attempts to resolve all member disenrollment/cancellation requests, complaint/grievances, and assist the member with their questions or concerns and following up as appropriate.
Ideal Candidates have:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Fluent in speaking both Mandarin and English
- Local or Foreign applicants are welcome to apply
- Previous BPO/Call Center experience is not a major requirement
- Amenable to work Onsite in BGC Taguig/Eastwood, Quezon City
- Amenable to work in a Nightshift/Graveyard schedule.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Benefits
- Learning and Development Opportunities
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Ubiquity, 10th Floor Bench Tower, Rizal Drive, Taguig, Kalakhang Maynila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
What we do.
Ubiquity delivers business process outsourcing and advisory solutions across customer service, technology, and operations. Focused on transforming the customer experience through data, applied science, and an unprecedented passion for people, Ubiquity offers deep industry and practical expertise across four continents on behalf of 150+ brands and counting.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: n/a
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Group Life Insurance, Profit Shares, Tenure-linked Benefits, Shifting Schedule