National Capital Region City Jobs Marketing Manager Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of National Capital Reg and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Marketing Manager in our business office, Company Confidential.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Sales/Marketing & Digital Marketing are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱30,000 - ₱60,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Digital Marketing, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 30.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 60.000|
We’re proud to offer comprehensive benefits and career development opportunities. We empower our team members to work at their best to have the opportunities for career development and success.
JOIN US NOW!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any business-related course.
- Extensive experience in digital marketing, platforms, and channels.
- Knowledgeable of the following:
- Tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns and social media platforms.
- Planning marketing strategies, advertising and campaigns.
- Printing and Audio-Visual Technologies
- Structuring sales quota goals, revenue expectations, market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer service strategies.
- Excellent leadership, business management and communication skills.
Our comprehensive benefits await you:
Quarterly Incentives, Leave Benefits, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Career Development & Training, Perfect Attendance Incentive, Service Award, Optional Retirement Program and Work-Life Balance programs.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Unit 1002, Mata-Perez, Tamayo & Francisco (MTF Counsel) Attorneys at Law, One Corporate Plaza, 10/F, 845 Antonio Arnaiz Ave, Legaspi Village, Makati, 1229, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a SME fast growing company incorporated in Malaysia. The company provides IoT solutions to enterprise customers. We help businesses leverage the fourth industrial revolution (IR4.0) to transform their digital infrastructure through increased connectivity and automation.
We are looking to expand our business in the Philippines and we are seeking for an experienced and ambitious Sales Manager in IT/Telco Solution to join our team.