Cavite Jobs Marketing Manager Position at Mitsukoshi Motors Phils. Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Marketing Manager. For those of you who live in Cavite and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Mitsukoshi Motors Phils. Inc., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Mitsukoshi Motors Phils. Inc.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Graduate of Marketing, Management, AB Communication or any equivalent field of study
- Oversee Public Relation, Social Media, content Marketing and implement strategies across multiple channels
- Research, test, and launch creative strategies and plans to identify new marketing, sales, business, and product opportunities to expand the business
- Develop and implement specific marketing and sales plans consistent with the growth and profitability goals of the company
- Conduct Business Presentation and build relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Strong experience in the same field is an advantage
- With strong communication skills verbal and written language
- Able to communicate in Mandarin and Fukien is a plus
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Mitsukoshi Motors Philippines Incorporated (MMPI) is the exclusive importer, assembler, and distributor of SYM, Euro Motors, and Euro Keeway Motors in the Philippines.
The dedication to provide quality yet affordable motorcycles has been the companyâ€™s edge to continuously grow its market for more than 17 years.
The companyâ€™s humble beginning can be traced back in March 1997 through the perseverance, hard work, loyalty, and shared vision of the men and women of MMPI to provide affordable yet durable means of transportation and business for every Filipinos in the country.
Through strengthening the companyâ€™s business partnership with one of the leading global motorcycle brand in Taiwan, MMPI gained its reputation to become the exclusive importer, assembler and distributor of Sanyang Motors (also known as SYM) in 199 through the world-class corporation that is Sanyang Industry Co Ltd.
The trust and confidence of satisfied customers made the business rapidly grow and gain its niche in the motorcycle industry.
In June 2006, MMPI decided that the Philippines needed its own brand of affordable and durable motorcycles. In order to provide the Philippines with its own local brand, MMPI created and established its own product called Euro Motors. This is a Filipino brand that caters to the mass market hoping to enrich lives through the accessibility of a convenient mode of transportation.
Popular models of the brand such as the business model Daan Hari 150 and the underbone/daily commuter models Euro Sport and Euro Racing gained warm appreciation and acceptance from tens of thousands of Filipino consumers to date.
In 2014, MMPI once again created a partnership with one of Chinaâ€™s leading motorcycle manufacturer, Qianjiang Motors Co. Ltd in order to diversify its market offering further. A spinoff brand was the result of this partnership which MMPI named as Euro Keeway Motors here in the Philippines. Its pioneer model; the RKS 150 gained a large following mainly due to its design and specifications that boasts the Italian influence of Benelli Motorcycles. This is a preview of the exciting motorcycles that is soon to hit the Philippine market.
To date, Mitsukoshi Motors Philippines Inc. boasts on having established more than 500 outlets through its dealers. These hubs are strategically located in different parts of the archipelago while providing flexible and easy financing schemes that makes a motorcycle purchase more accessible by Filipinos in different walks of life.
What started with a group of less than a handful of individuals has now become an organization with an amazing 4,00 manpower workforce channeled through its dealers around the nation. These 400 strong individuals are always ready to deliver excellent service to satisfy their clients at any given time.
It is the companyâ€™s vision to become the number one in the motorcycle industry and to also become the company that is the closest to every customerâ€™s heart. MMPI does this by providing a quality and enjoyable motorcycle experience through our strong product lines, flexible financing schemes, thoughtful after-sales service, friendly and capable manpower, and strong sense of giving to the community.
MMPI will continue to innovate and cater to the local market as it strives to touch the hearts of its consumers one motorcycle at a time.
- Industry: Automobile / Automotive Ancillary / Vehicle
- Registration No.: A199705585
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Loans, Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Preferred to discuss during job offer