Makati City Jobs Marketing Manager Position at Philippines Urban Living Solutions Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Philippines Urban Living Solutions Inc. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as marketing manager with a full time work system, which domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Building/Construction & Property/Real Estate.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱55,000 to a maximum of ₱60,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Philippines Urban Living Solutions Inc.|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Building/Construction, Property/Real Estate|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 55.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 60.000|
The Head of Marketing is primarily responsible for the entire marketing department for Philippine Urban Living Solutions Inc. (PULS)’s brands. Specific roles as follows:
• Practices servant leadership to the entire marketing department
• Attends mancom meetings as required
• Establishes annual Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and cascades to each assigned team member
• Presides weekly Marketing meetings
• Spearheads annual Marketing Strategic Planning session
• Initiates departmental and encourages team’s attendance to HR trainings
• Ensures continued personal development by signing up to at least six (6) external online/offline trainings/seminars per year with certificates of attendance/completion to be filed in the Employee’s 201 folder; ensures the entire team also does the same
• Approves leaves and scheduling of each marketing team member
• Performs annual employee performance review of each marketing team member
• Creates, updates, and monitors multiple marketing calendars for each of PULS’ brands (co-living, hotels, etc.)
• Monitors, manages, and prepares the marketing budget per PULS brand
• Reviews and approves vendors quotations for final approval
• Reviews and approves merchandise items, sponsorships, and promotions
• Monitors and analyzes leads generated through marketing initiatives (Leasing Inquiries Report)
• Prepares month-end reports on leads generation, brand awareness source, campaigns ROI, OTA performance, website performance, publications, and others (report template & content to be discussed separately)
• Reviews and discusses each team member’s month-end reports (report template & content to be discussed separately)
• Reviews month-end reports sent by select vendors (web hosting, SEM/PPC, Display, online listing sites, etc.)
• Prepares board updates for marketing and monthly mancom updates
Market Research and Competitive Check
• Conducts periodical studies and surveys via Survey Monkey (move-out survey, quarterly survey, loneliness survey, etc.)
• Reviews competitive check and information updates and keeps updated with industry trends
Marketing Communications and External Relations
• Spearheads press releases and liaises with SMIC for article seeding
• Builds a bigger media network for all PULS brands
• Joins industry awards by submitting entries and represents the brands in awarding ceremonies (Coliving Awards, etc.)
• Liaises with external partners before, during, and after the implementation of MyTown Club Perks program MOA
• Collaborates with other industry partners and brands to boost brand awareness (WCM, Episode Korea, Coliving Insights, etc.)
• Contributes to increasing the likes, follows and engagement of branded social media accounts
• Creates new social media segments and content type as needed
• Manages, monitors, and analyzes the brands’ SEM, SEO, and Display efforts (Google Ads, Google Analytics, etc.)
• Boosts social media content as needed and monitors corporate credit card spending
• Audits response rates to chats (Facebook and Hubspot), messages (all social media accounts), and reviews (all social media accounts and OTA)
• Conducts annual reviews of all social media, website, Google Maps accounts
Email Marketing and Website Management
• Oversees email marketing campaigns (via Hubspot)
• Reviews blog content for website and LinkedIn (in-house and ambassador) prior uploading
• Liaises with external partner/s on website updates, revisions, monitor overall performance and report issues as they arise
• Update branded websites as needed (press room, blogs, metertons (co-living), monthly events (co-living), promos, other updates
• Signs up, oversees, and reviews listings (free and paid) in OTAs (co-living and hotels), real estate, and co-living listing sites such as Lamudi, Bedsandroomsph, etc.
• Manages, monitors, updates, and signs-up online revenue channels in conjunction with the Channel Management Specialist
• Tracks allocation and rate management of all OTA listings
• Reviews performance reports of each online channel weekly
• Approves new ambassador contracts and conducts performance appraisals as basis for renewals
• Taps vloggers and social media influencers for tie-ups, collaborations, or sponsorships
Offline Marketing, Sponsorships, and Partnerships
• Reviews and approves offline marketing initiatives in coordination with the Marketing and Admin Officer
• Spearheads partnerships with schools, associations, societies, and companies for roadshows, sponsorships, and tie-ups
• Brainstorms and approves monthly community events as proposed by the community team members
• Supports the community team by attending events
• Spearhead launches and other marketing events
• Participates in PULS CSR programs
• Performs other duties as assigned by the PULS CEO
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Philippines Urban Living Solutions, 1244 Kalayaan Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Set up in 2011 and formally established in 2012, PULS specializes in providing affordable, for-lease micro condominium buildings around Bonifacio Global City, or "co-living" spaces. Through its co-living brand MyTown, it targets young professionals working in Bonifacio Global City and Makati who are currently under serviced and under targeted. In 2021, PULS established its Hotel Brand mySTAY, located in Makati and is near key business districts which aim to capture both corporate and leisure markets namely, young professionals, digital nomads, solo travelers, back packers, and eventually, small pet owners.
My Town has over 4,500 micro condominium beds in thousands of smart 10-20m² units that are designed to cope with the universal need for affordable living. Each unit is fully furnished and fitted with private bathroom and kitchenette.
To compensate for the smaller living space, MyTown's buildings come with amenities never seen before in this market segment, such as large common areas, canteens, basement parking, club facilities (e.g. pool, gym, movie theatre) and commercial areas.
MyTown develops communities in which young professionals can live, play and walk to work, hence increasing quality of life and saving substantially on transportation time and cost.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: CS201114369
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)