National Capital Region City Jobs Marketing Officer Position at Sta. Clara International Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Marketing Officer (Central Office) with full time working hours for our company office, Sta. Clara International Corp., for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Sta. Clara International Corp., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Marketing Officer (Central Office).
|Company||Sta. Clara International Corp.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Advertising/Media, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Mandaluyong.
- Experienced Employees specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Contribute to the execution of marketing and annual sales plan.
- Attend and participate in marketing operations or events to increase brand awareness.
- Establish and implement advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on
- various media (social, print, etc.).
- Collaborate with stakeholders and vendors to boost the effectiveness of marketing strategies and
- improve the company’s presence.
- Track and record all marketing activities, implement metrics to evaluate their success and amend
- marketing measures when necessary.
- Create and oversee the distribution and publication of content or marketing materials.
- Help develop customer research databases.
- Closely work with product development team and finance to determine the viability of prospective
- markets before the product production process.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Sta. Clara International Corporation, Highway 54 Plaza, 1550, 986, 1555 Epifanio de los Santos Ave, Mandaluyong, Kalakhang Maynila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
What WE are
We are one of the leading full-service engineering, construction, development and management enterprises in the Philippines, with overseas operations, serving the Power and Utilities, Infrastructure and Civil Engineering sectors.
Who WE are
A group with strong technical orientation and advanced skills in the management and execution of medium to large scale projects on a turn-key basis.
What WE do
We offer market research; feasibility studies; design and engineering site management; works execution; start-up and commissioning; operation and maintenance; and customer personnel training.
Be the Philippine'sTop Global Builder.
Sta. Clara International Corporation is your prime partner in nation-building. We will continue to deliver legacy projects with the highest standards of quality and safety believing that our works greatly contribute to the country’s progress and development.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 24481
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Mandaluyong