Marketing Services Assistant Vacancies at EURO TOWERS INTERNATIONAL INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Marketing Services Assistant. For those of you who live in Quezon & Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, EURO TOWERS INTERNATIONAL INC., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||EURO TOWERS INTERNATIONAL INC.|
|Position||Marketing Services Assistant|
|Region||Quezon, Quezon City|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Coordinate regular Sales and Marketing events.
- Serves as a liaison with third-party suppliers and partners.
- Prepares acquisition documents for marketing collaterals and merchandising materials.
- Support the marketing team with planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing activities.
- Does weekly site visits to the company’s project sites.
- Assist in preparing the social media calendar for the different social media channels.
- Write and edit content for different platforms such as social media, websites,s and press releases.
- Ensure regular social media community management.
- Monitor competitors’’ activities.
- Perform related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Degree in Marketing- or Advertising-related course is preferred but not required)
- At least 1-year experience in Marketing and/or Events Management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical, and negotiation skills
- Internet savvy and with strong working knowledge and skills in computer, graphics, and marketing software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook, Movie Maker, Photoshop, Canva, CRM software, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok, etc.)
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a reputable and well known developer with a proven track record of outstanding success in property investment, a trusted name in construction business, a leading brand in hotel operations, and now fast-moving tobecome a preferred value creator of world-class real estate projects that will enrich the lives and earn the trust and loyalty of our clients and associates.
We are in need of highly motivated and goal-oriented individuals who want to pursue a rewarding career in real estate. We offer a competitive and progressive income opportunity plus professional and success-defining training and development which leads to out-of-the-box strategies and translates to cutting edge performance.
We develop our people to be the best in their fieldby creating a culture of continuous improvement and exceptional professionalism, setting new benchmarks that go beyond client expectations.
Join our high performing team ofProfessional & Well-trained Employeesand be our next…
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)