Bulacan Jobs Marketing Services Manager Position at Cargill Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, Cargill Philippines, Inc. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Bulacan and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Marketing Services Manager and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Cargill Philippines, Inc.
|Marketing Services Manager
|Bulacan, Central Luzon
|Type of Work
|Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing
The Marketing Services Manager will collaborate in the analysis of a channel marketing strategy to drive profitable growth and customer satisfaction. In this role, you will partner with the marking and communications team to establish business plans and marketing opportunities and help analyze strategic pricing and launch digitization programs to foster outstanding customer experiences.
- Plan and analyze marketing strategies, promotions and annual plans for a customer or specific channel to implement marketing strategies and sales objectives.
- Partner with the team to align marketing initiatives with channel value propositions, plans and goals while to ensure strategic pricing analysis.
- Collaborate to identify areas where additional customer profitability and brand growth can be achieved.
- Analyze channel performance and metrics to improve return on investment.
- Evaluate and modify digitization programs or promotions to provide a positive customer experience.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, sales or business related or equivalent experience,
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and deliver timely projects within budget guidelines
- Experience engaging directly with customers with a positive impact
- Experience developing strategic marketing plans that generated customer growth
- Minimum of 2- 5 years of related work experiences
- Background in Digital Marketing
- Preferably with research and admin work expBrand Management erience
- Willing to Travel
- Amenable to work in Malolos, Bulacan
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Cargill’s 155,00 employees across 70 countries work relentlessly to achieve our purpose of nourishing the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way. Every day, we connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
We combine 153 years of experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial customers in more than 125 countries. Side-by-side, we are building a stronger, sustainable future for agriculture. For more information, visit cargill.com and our News Center at cargill.com/news.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: carpinc
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Malolos