Cebu (Cebu City) Jobs Master Data Senior Associate Position at ALSTOM Transport Constructions Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Master Data Senior Associate in our company, ALSTOM Transport Constructions Philippines Inc.. For candidates who reside in Cebu (Cebu City) and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||ALSTOM Transport Constructions Philippines Inc.|
|Position||Master Data Senior Associate|
|Region||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
At Alstom, we understand transport networks and what moves people. From high-speed trains, metros, monorails, and trams, to turnkey systems, services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility, we offer our diverse customers the broadest portfolio in the industry. Every day, 74,00 colleagues lead the way to greener and smarter mobility worldwide, connecting cities as we reduce carbon and replace cars.
Could you be the full-time Master data Senior Associate in Cebu, Philippines we’re looking for?
Your future role
Take on a new challenge and apply your master data expertise in a new cutting-edge field. Work alongside passionate, motivated and dedicated teammates.
The Masterdata Senior Associate is coordinating process development initiatives and projects in his assigned area and is supporting the Team lead to increase the performance of the Master data team in alignment with the SLA requirements.
The Master data Specialist needs to ensure an effective communication towards all Business Partners and Stakeholders.
- Ensures the finance governance process around Masterdata (Internal Control).
- Ensures a proper documentation of processes and performed task and control points.
- Support and recommend streamlined standard processes in alignment with his Stakeholders.
- Supports the identification of strategic processes and evaluates the impact on Masterdata.
- Supports to manage Process development as well as System improvements and implementation.
- Supports through resource management according to anticipated workloads to ensure that optimized performance will be achieved.
All about you (Qualifications)
• Accounting/Business or Commerce degree.
• Experince in relevant working experience.
• Track record Master data experience would be ideal.
• Experience preferred in the following areas: General Accounting, Accounts Payable, perform system maintenance for accounting, internal or external audit.
• Working exposure to SAP is preferable.
• 1PM – 10PM with possibility of 3PM – 12AM from time to time.
• Willing to work in Cebu City.
Things you’ll enjoy Join us on a life-long transformative journey – the rail industry is here to stay, so you can grow and develop new skills and experiences throughout your career. You’ll also:
- Enjoy stability, challenges and a long-term career free from boring daily routines.
- Collaborate with transverse teams and helpful colleagues.
- Utilize our hybrid working environment.
- Steer your career in whatever direction you choose across functions and countries.
- Benefit from our investment in your development, through award-winning learning.
- Benefit from a fair and dynamic reward package that recognizes your performance and potential, plus comprehensive and competitive social coverage (life, medical, pension).
You don’t need to be a train enthusiast to thrive with us. We guarantee that when you step onto one of our trains with your friends or family, you’ll be proud. If you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you!
Important to note
As a global business, we’re an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates diversity across the 70+ countries we operate in. We’re committed to creating an inclusive workplace for everyone.
Job Segment: Accounts Payable, ERP, SAP, Database, Finance, Technology
|City||Cebu (Cebu City)|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Alstom develops and markets systems, equipment and services for the transport sector. Alstom offers a complete range of solutions (from high-speed trains to metros, tramways and e-buses), passenger solutions, customised services (maintenance, modernisation), infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Alstom is a world leader in integrated transport systems. The company recorded sales of €7.3 billion and booked €10.0 billion of orders in the 2016/17 fiscal year. Headquartered in France, Alstom is present in over 60 countries and employs 32,800 people.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Life Insurance, Hospitalization, 13th month etc.