Cavite Jobs Mechanical Service Technician Position at United Graphics Expression Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company United Graphics Expression Corporation is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Cavite and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Engineering & Mechanical, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of mechanical service technician and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||United Graphics Expression Corporation|
|Position||Mechanical Service Technician|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Engineering, Mechanical|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Graduate of BS Mechanical Engineering or Vocational Course
- With atleast two years of experience in the field of manufacturing/printing industry as Mechanical Service Technician
- Ability to work under pressure
- Effective technical skills in mechanical troubleshooting and repair
- Basic electrical troubleshooting
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs repairs and troubleshooting of all production machines.
- Ensures that the preventive maintenance programs are being implemented.
- Sends defective parts to machine shop for repair or fabrication as needed.
- Receives requests (RMF/ RMRF) for evaluation and implementation of the repair needed.
- Assists in the repairs and maintenance, and other engineering related works.
- Ensures safe and proper operation and use of the machine.
- Performs installation and commissioning of machines acquired.
- Provides technical support to internal customers in repairs of machines.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
UNITED GRAPHIC EXPRESSION CORPORATION (UGEC) is a full-service printing company - a complete resource encompassing all aspects of print solutions from design conceptualization to execution.With headquarters in Dasmariñas, Cavite, since 1988, we have continued to expand our capabilities to meet the needs of our clients. UGEC is a company that welcomes the opportunity to pursue new and progressive printing solutions for our clients. UGEC has earned its ISO Certification (ISO 9001:200) in Y2001. This has been upgraded to the 2008 version (ISO 9001:2008). UGEC is a one-stop-shop, catering to the complexity and sophistication of our clients needs.
To deliver Secured Products and Services to People/Society for the Future, Today
To be the leader in providing FUNCTIONAL, VALUABLE, and SUSTAINABLE SOLUTIONS in
print and its applications
- Industry: Printing / Publishing
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), SSS, PagIbig, Philhealth, 13th month pay and Rice Subsidy every month