Paranaque City Jobs Media Manager Position at ETS Consulting, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, ETS Consulting, Inc. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Media Manager (Digital Marketing) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Paranaque City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Advertising, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||ETS Consulting, Inc.|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Advertising, Arts/Media/Communications|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Our client is a pioneer in the natural beauty and personal care industry. Takes pride in offering innovative, well-made, natural, and organic products in hair, spa, and wellness. They own and operate 16 stores/kiosks nationwide, have presence in national retailers such as Watson’s, Mercury Drug, and Robinson’s as well as online platforms such as Shoppee, Lazada, and BeautyMNL ,etc.
THEY ARE LOOKING FOR A COMMUNITY LEAD TO JOIN THEIR TEAM!
If you have/are
• Comfortable with numbers and highly analytical
• Proficient in paid digital marketing and content strategy on Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok. Proficiency in search and keyword ads is a major plus
• Adept at navigating and using Meta Business Manager. Proficiency with Lazada Sponsored Solutions, Shoppee Paid Ads, and Google Ads is a major a plus
• Mindful with accountability to self and team
• Good communicator and easily builds good rapport both internally and externally
• A creative, courageous problem solver and unafraid to get your hands dirty
• Customer-centric and highly empathetic
• An avid learner with a great sense of humor
• Curious and hungry to stay on top of new retail and media technology
…we think you’d be a great candidate for this role.
You can expect to be accountable for the following:
• Manage and optimize eCommerce media strategy and spend for Zenutrients and Curls by Zenutrients with the following KPIs: ROI, conversion rate, and cost per visit
• Be the team’s expert and source of knowledge on paid media – we will create the campaign, you will bring the campaign to our customers
• Proficiently navigate and use Meta Business Manager for paid media, empowering the team with better knowledge of available media strategies, including new developments
• Ideate media strategies that meet the customer where they are based on marketing funnel (awareness, consideration, conversion, loyalty, advocacy)
• Execute said strategies with the support of the eCommerce and brand team (sales, marketing, and design work), utilizing shared documents such as Google Sheets to bring your media strategy to life
• Collaborate with media operations point person for ad setup and upload
• Identify and analyze the right media metrics to evaluate media strategy performance and pivot smartly and with agility
• Develop methods to track, maintain, and improve KPIs and regularly share learnings with and seek support from the team
• Collaborate with sales and brand teams to create campaigns that are tailor fit for digital media
• Seek out the right data/customer feedback and identify trends or patterns, transforming these into high-impact, efficient action points
Work setup and expectations
• Remote work, in-office days as necessary (2-3 times a month)
• Flexi-time – work when you want, where you want as long as work is done and you are responsive to messages
• Output-based but expected to attend all required meetings (within 9-6pm)
• Punctuality with deadlines, projects, and meetings
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ETS Consulting, Inc. or ETSCI is a licensed Private Employment Agency whichconnects Philippine-based businesses with the country's top talents from differentverticals within entry to executive levels.
Our recruitment solutions focus on providing direct hire & executive search andlocal recruitment process outsourcing services to various clients across allindustries.
ETSCI is an affiliate of Emapta, an offshore/ outsource staffing company with a network of 15 offices and more than 6,00 employees delivering high- quality business solutions to over 570 clients from Australia, North America and Europe.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Emapta Academy, Smart casual, Morning / Mid / Night / Shifting