Cebu (Cebu City) Jobs Medical Appointment Scheduler Position at TAHCHE Outsourcing Services Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Medical Appointment Scheduler. For those of you who live in Cebu (Cebu City) and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, TAHCHE Outsourcing Services Inc., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||TAHCHE Outsourcing Services Inc.|
|Position||Medical Appointment Scheduler|
|Region||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Our US partner is one of the leading Medical Digital Imaging Service Providers in New Jersey. They offer a full spectrum of diagnostic imaging services in comfortable, convenient, and friendly outpatient imaging centers.
As a Front Desk Associate, you will assist patients with their inquiries, set up appointments, and perform general tasks. This is a full-time role, on a US shift and on an Onsite (Cebu-based) work set-up.
If you have the right skill set, this may be your opportunity to enter this fast-growing organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive incomings calls from customers and assist them with their needs
- Assist in setting appointments for patients and double-check appointment confirmation
- Gathers information related to customers’ concerns and provides appropriate resolution
- Open and maintain customer accounts by updating account information
- Escalate customer concerns that are critical or requires immediate resolution beyond agent capability
- Process orders and label faxes received electronically
- Call patients to update them with their upcoming scheduled procedures including clinical preparations
- With BPO experience of at least 1 year in a healthcare account
- Experience in radiology accounts / digital imaging centers is a plus
- Experienced with appointment scheduling and back office is a plus
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU? (Be part of a Dynamic US Team!)
- Full-time permanent position
- Competitive base salary with allowance
- 13th-month pay
- Paid Leaves and Service Incentive Leaves
- Health insurance with dental coverage upon regularization with opportunity for additional 2 dependents
- Government-mandated benefits (SS, Phil health, Pag Ibig, Maternity or Paternity leave benefit, Solo Parent Leave, Bereavement leave etc.)
- Employee engagement activities, team outings, sports activities, and events
- Personal development and training opportunities
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|City||Cebu (Cebu City)|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Tahche Outsourcing Services Inc help global companies expand business and build offshore team in the Philippines. We serve various company from diverese industries such as Engineering, E-commerce, Investment Funds, Information Technology, Law Firms, Real Estate, Mortgage, Digital Marketing Agencies, and others.
We are seeking for talents to join our pool and get hired!
We also offer Work from home jobs!
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: CS201533580
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)