Cebu (Cebu City) Jobs Medication Support Liaison (ft) Position at Axios International
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Axios International has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Cebu (Cebu City) and surrounding areas as medication support liaison (ft) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Medication Support Liaison (ft)|
|Region||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Medication Support Liaison (MSL) will assist the Patient Care Leader in managing drug access program(s) in the region. The jobholder is required to help represent Axios in daily meetings with patients, doctors and carry out administrative duties which will be both field and office based.
- You will be responsible for effectively assisting the Patient Care Leader in managing a drug access program(s) by liaising with hospitals, pharmacies and patients.
- Ensure that eligible patients are enrolled in the program(s) in a timely manner and in accordance with the project workflow and timelines. Ensure that current patients receive their drugs quickly and efficiently.
- Prepare timely monitoring reports with patient numbers and logistics as well as quality assurance reports which include tracking patient files in collaboration with Axios staff in “real time” as patients proceed through the program.
- You will also be required to maintain and update electronic program files, including patient and quality assurance data.
- Attend and complete Pharmacovigilance, Pharma and Product Training provided by the Client with a clear understanding of how to collect and report safety data. Reporting any adverse events/product complaints as per client’s requirements and/or Axios SOPPs.
- Conduct administrative duties for the office.
- You will be required to have a Scientific or Heathcare related Degree, with at least 2-3 years relevant experience within Healthcare dealing with patients, doctors, and medications on a daily basis. You will need to be fluent in English.
- Experienced in Data Monitoring, Excel Reporting and strong MS Office skills.
- The position is based in our regional office, and it does entail frequent travel to Clients and partners which may be outside your designated region. Flexibility in ability to travel as well as working hours is essential.
|City||Cebu (Cebu City)|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.