Makati City Jobs Mep Quantity Surveyor Position at Goudie Associates Manila Co.
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Our company, Goudie Associates Manila Co. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Makati City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of MEP QUANTITY SURVEYOR and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Building/Construction & Quantity Surveying
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱30,000 - ₱42,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Goudie Associates Manila Co.|
|Position||Mep Quantity Surveyor|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Building/Construction, Quantity Surveying|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 30.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 42.000|
Ø Prepare Preliminary Budgetary Estimate (Summary Only)
Ø Coordinate with Designer regarding preliminary Lay-out
Ø Coordinate with Project Manager regarding scope of works
Ø Coordinate with Engineers regarding MEPF cost (summary only)
Conduct site visit to verify actual site handover condition
Ø Prepare Blank BOQ for Tender
Ø Evaluate Tender Return
Ø Prepare Budget Estimate based on Approved finishes and layout
Ø Request for proposal (at least 3 bidders) for Design & Build
Ø Create P.O. and Contract to awarded supplier/contractors
Ø Coordinate with Project Manager regarding delivery date and terms of payment.
Ø Coordinate with Procurement & Materials Specialist for the alternative materials
Prepare Bill of Materials for Permit Purposes.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Goudie Manila Co, Brgy, Salcedo Village, 30 Paseo de Roxas, corner Jupiter, Makati, 1209 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in 1983, Goudie Associates is run by a group of design professionals with commitment to excellence in Architecture, Interior, Management and Construction. The directors and senior management of the company complement each other with their individual professional backgrounds and expertise in architecture, workplace analysis, strategic planning, facility briefing, programming, interior design, project & construction management, cost engineering and sustainable solutions.
With over 100 dedicated professional staff and 50 registered architects in our Asian offices, Goudie Associates has a wealth of experience to support its client requirements. In addition to its own offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Hangzhou, Manila and Cebu, our Associates Practices with 900 strong professionals provide a network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, North America and Europe to support Goudie Associate’s clients internationally.
Our global reach and focus on client’s business goals make Goudie Associates one of the leading architectural and interior design firms. As a foremost interior design firm and a leader in corporate interiors, this broad market experience gives us a strategic insight. From retail to corporate and hospitality to residential, we help clients create memorable destinations that continue to outpace expectations.
Goudie Associates has been producing innovative, sustainable and effective design for over 30 years. With a commitment to design excellence, its reputation as one of Asia Pacific’s premier Design practices is well recognised.
Since the inception of Goudie Associates Manila in 1996 which was fore headed by Arch. Carlos H. De Castro the office has grown and flourished:
- Year 200 additional services marks the onset of Goudie Manila Inc catering clients for Design and Build requirements;
- Year 2004 Cebu branch started providing services for our Clients in Visayas and Mindanao;
- Year 2011 due to the increase of demand for construction projects, Goudie Associates umbrella expanded by staging GAa1 Architects Co.to supplement Architectural Design Services;
- Year 2012 having acquired the contract of the Manila Bay Resorts project paved the way for CGC Hospitality Design Group Inc. to materialize providing Clients with Hospitality requirements;
- In 2014 the management decided to broaden its horizon in Design and Build projects by joining the PCAB association concurrently changing its name to Goudie Manila Construction and Development Corporation;
- With the outburst of projects in Cebu, the management has decided to open a company catering basically for Visayas and Mindanao projects, thus Goudie Cebu Construction Corp making Goudie Manila Construction settling Manila Design and Build projects only.
- Industry: Arts / Design / Fashion
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)