Cavite Jobs Metallic Component & Tooling Engineer Position at Schneider Electric Logistics Asia Pte. Ltd. – Philippine Br.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Schneider Electric Logistics Asia Pte. Ltd. - Philippine Br. are looking for candidates for the position of metallic component & tooling engineer with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism and domiciled in Cavite and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Schneider Electric Logistics Asia Pte. Ltd. – Philippine Br.|
|Position||Metallic Component & Tooling Engineer|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Hotel/Restaurant, Hotel/Tourism|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Metallic Component & Tooling Engineer
Great People make Schneider Electric a great company.
Do you dream of working in a company driven by a meaningful purpose that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
The Role: Metallic Component & Tooling Engineer
You will support the manufacturing teams to deliver good products with a committed quality level at the right service level with the competitive cost through objectives of:
-Quality Value Engineering, Change of Supplier, Continuous Improvement Project
-Supplier Defect per Million
-Manufacturing Base Costs and Capital Expenditures, etc.
What will you do?
Define the need for new tools
- Get inputs from different teams to define the need for new tools (project, capacity, localization, QVE, CoS, PEP/PMP)
- Define the tools to be renewed (end of life)
- Estimate tool cost and part cost
- Initiate and propose budget (CAPEX and OPEX)
Launch tools with technical and financial study
- Follow CoCa /Should Cost and complete Internal Quotation
- Complete IAR with proposal and recommendation
- Schedule tooling project and follow up until qualification of tool
Buy off tools, keep all related documents and establish a maintenance plan
- Issue tooling contract and engage supplier (tool maker and tool
- processor) to sign the tooling contract otherwise define actions and follow up
- until it is acceptable for all parties
- Establish a tool maintenance plan with a maintenance budget
Monitor tool condition and perform tooling audits periodically
- Establish a tool audit plan and follow the plan
- Perform tooling audit and complete audit report with actions (if needed) to
ensure tooling condition and avoid tool breakdown
Support CS&Q and Purchasing team for tooling aspects
- Support the CS&Q team when there is a component quality issue related to
Who would be successful?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with specialization in Tooling, Manufacturing, Mechanical Engineering or related field
- 2 – 3 years of work related experience in stamping tool making/operating or part fabrication process, with Surface treatment and Heat Treatment background is a plus
- Component cost structure, Mechanical Design, Continuous improvement and Kaizen stamping tool management skills, Material selection, Engineering drawing (ISO8015), Tooling
- Problem-solving skill, stamping mold structure, Stamping Press, and all secondary related processes
- Amenable to work in Rosario, Cavite
- Working arrangements: 5x a week reporting onsite, compressed work week
What’s in it for me?
- Global family leave
- Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
- Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
- Flexible work arrangement
- On-site gym
Who will you report to? Senior Tooling Lead
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€28.9bn global revenue
128,00+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
Our Company Story Video:
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Schneider, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate with our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)