Quezon City Jobs Microsoft Dynamics 365 Support Specialist Position at Open Doors with Bro. Andrew, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Support Specialist. For candidates who reside in Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Open Doors with Bro. Andrew, Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Open Doors with Bro. Andrew, Inc.|
|Position||Microsoft Dynamics 365 Support Specialist|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Do you have a serving attitude, are you a problem solver and do you have an overall understanding of IT? We are looking for an Enhancement, Adoption and Support Specialist D365 Customer Engagement, Portals and Click Dimensions who handles level 2 and 3 incidents and requests. This position is part of the Global IT Value Delivery Team.
- Together with the Support Team and Product Manager, responsible for assuring central applications operate in accordance with the relevant requirements;
- Analyze faults in the system, take appropriate action and present recommendations;
- Assess change requests regarding feasibility, prioritize requests and align with user requirements;
- Develop and provide user training for central applications;
- In case of enhancements of the application, responsible for the user adoption, documentation and transfer to the Support Team.
- Bachelor degree of education with multiple years of relevant work experience;
- Pro-active, structured, analytical thinking;
- Cross-culturally sensitive and know how to build relationships in different cultures;
- Able to relate to people in order to understand their IT needs and to explain a solution in an understandable and non-technical way;
- Skill in assessing change requirements and translating these into executable functional changes to be fulfilled by supporting teams;
- Able to deal with multiple, competing tasks and demands while able to plan and organize activities in an efficient and effective way;
- Knowledge of D365 Customer Engagement (CE), Portals and Click Dimensions;
- Knowledge of Scrum/ Agile;
- Excellent use of the English language, both spoken and written;
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Versatile in an international environment and professional team
- Opportunity to show your added value
- Ministry and People Oriented Organization
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Open Doors is an international ,interdenominational organization that supports Christians who are persecuted for their faith. Open Doors International supports the worldwide organization with services such as IT, Research, Finance and HR by working in a service-oriented way with teams and colleagues in countries with an Open Doors office.
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Casual (e.g. T-shirts), 8 a.m. to 5 pm or work from home when needed