Bulacan Jobs Mid-senior Sap Sd Business Analyst Position at ShipERP
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Mid-Senior SAP SD Business Analyst in our company, ShipERP. For candidates who reside in Bulacan and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Education/Training & Training & Dev. and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Mid-senior Sap Sd Business Analyst|
|Region||Bulacan, Central Luzon|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Education/Training, Training & Dev.|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Looking for Mid-Senior SAP Business Analyst. This is a unique opportunity for those who has a passion for teaching and looking to continue learning on the job. Currently we are building a new team to immediately handle the corporate training for new and tenured employees. In the future, the plan is to roll out training to people outside of the company.
- Must have at least Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of professional experience in related field
- Strong background in SAP SD/LE
- Experience in SAP TM and EWM is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills (experience in multicultural companies is a real plus)
- Great written and communication skills
- Demonstrate patience to properly guide trainee with different SAP backgrounds
- Demonstrate good judgement to evaluate and manage trainee
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Learn ShipERP extensive list of modules on the job
- Opportunity of short-term rotation to other departments
- Teach others and seeing them succeed – bragging rights
Duties (Be a teacher and mentor)
- Conducts new hire class training on a regular basis, including the preparation of all training materials and facilities associated with each class
- Implements recurring training classes, meetings, and seminars as needed
- Be the main point of contact for questions and help troubleshoot issues encountered.
- Ensure training is completed within set dates and report special circumstances
- Proactively monitor progress and ensure tasks are completed on time and document all progress and milestones in training
- Proactively identify concern for trainee’s progress and inform training lead
- Provide timely coaching as needed and document it adhering to the HR process
- Hold group review sessions and individual demo sessions as per the training curriculum
- Provide the individualized attention and support for each trainee to help them succeed
- Provide evaluation based on performances of the trainee
- Researches, creates, implements, and maintains training content required for the development of product knowledge, process awareness, and system expertise for both new and tenured associates while adhering to the format established by the training team. Content includes but not limited to training material, quiz, test cases, hands on exercise.
- Install and configure new system as needed based on training needs
- Update content as needed per ShipERP product release
- Provide status updates to the training team
- Gather and welcome feedback from trainee on the training provided
- Provide ideas and discuss with the training team ways to improve training content or process
Ability to travel (10-25% potentially, as business requires) and availability to adjust the schedule based on business needs
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.