Pasig City Jobs Mobile App Engineer – 2 Headcounts Position at Information Professionals, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Information Professionals, Inc. are looking for candidates for the position of mobile app engineer (android) - hybrid setup (ortigas) - 2 headcounts with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and domiciled in Pasig City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱30,000 - ₱60,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Information Professionals, Inc.|
|Position||Mobile App Engineer - 2 Headcounts|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 30.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 60.000|
- Proficiency with writing automated tests in JUnit, Espresso, Mocha, Jest, Enzyme, XCTest, etc. depending on the libraries you use to test
- Familiarity with RESTful APls and mobile libraries for networking, specifically Retrof it, axios, Alamof ire, etc.
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns-MVP, MVC, MWM, and Clean Architecture
- Familiarity with the JSON format
- Proficiency in Kotlin is a MUST.
- Knowledgeable with Objective C is a big plus.
- Familiarity with native code (C/C++) integration is a big plus.
Permanent/direct employment with the client
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||7th Floor, Information Professionals, Inc., Arcadia Building, 860 Quezon Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, 1103 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Information Professionals, Incorporated (IPI) is one of the leading experts in providing Information Technology consulting services and products in the Philippines. Anchored on its ideals of excellence, service and professionalism, IPI is committed to providing a wide range of high quality IT products and services to a variety of industries. Our expertise encompasses a wide array of client-centered, cost-effective and innovative business process solutions and services which enable our partner organizations to achieve long-term productivity, profitability and sustainability.
IPI began its operations in 1986 with its compact team focused on core IT consulting activities. Its competencies, portfolio of services and products grew steadily in the succeeding years, keeping in step with the demands of industry. Today IPI provides a wide range of IT products and services, including industry-specific software development, accounting and human resource management systems, corporate software solutions services, and full IT systems integration. Beyond e-solutions, IPI has remained the IT service provider of choice in the Philippines.
IPI uses an outsourcing strategy which is used to staff a project and respond to business objectives. It enables you to get qualified and experienced personnel to suit your requirements working exclusively on-site or offshore. It is a perfect solution for your seasonal or special projects.
We deliver services to develop, maintain, manage and support applications. Our skilled application professionals help manage fluctuating skill needs, skill gaps and change staffing needs to meet aggressive project timelines.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days