Cebu (Cebu City) Jobs Multi Skilled Technician (cebu) Position at Colliers International Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with High School Diploma & Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Maintenance, we Colliers International Philippines, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as multi skilled technician (cebu) and dedicated to work in contract which domiciled in Cebu (Cebu City) and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱12,000 - ₱14,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Colliers International Philippines|
|Position||Multi Skilled Technician (cebu)|
|Region||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Maintenance, Manufacturing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 12.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 14.000|
- Candidate must possess at least Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate in Others or equivalent.
- Must be adept in the operation/ maintenance of mechanical and electrical equipment/ system in high rise buildings (HVAC Equipment, Pumps and Motors, Genset, Compressors, UPS, FDAS)
- With at least 2 year experience in electro- mechanical and civil related works (Carpentry/ Painting/ Masonry/ Plumbing and Electrical).
- With background in residential, banking facilities, call centers, data centers and commercial/ office properties.
- Willing to work in Cebu City, Mandaue City, and Lapu-Lapu City
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load monitoring of main bus duct, main lugs and other electrical equipment.
- Conducts weekly generator testing/warm ups every Saturday morning
- Implement PM programs for the following:
- EE / TTC Rooms
- Elevator Machine Room
- Electrical Controls and other electrical equipment
- pumps, blowers, exhaust fans, and other mechanical and plumbing fixtures
- Attends to Service Calls of Tenants (electrical)
- Conducts utilities readings
- Conducts equipment repairs
- Assists in start-up of A/C System, Blowers, Pumps, and other major equipment including its accessories.
- Inspects and performs routine check-up of mechanical facilities of the building, and initiate repair when required.
- Performs related mechanical works, plumbing, and other related repairs needed for the facilities of the building.
- Daily monitoring of temperatures and water levels of tanks/reservoir
- Attends to other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
|City||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Address||8W93+C8V Colliers International, FLB Corporate Center, Bohol Ave, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CIGI; TSX: CIG) is a global leader in commercial real estate services with more than 16,300 professionals operating from 502 offices in 67 countries. With an enterprising culture and significant insider ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include brokerage, global corporate solutions, investment sales and capital markets, project management and workplace solutions, property and asset management, consulting, valuation and appraisal services, and customized research and thought leadership.
Formerly known as Colliers Jardine Philippines, the local office was established in November 1994. Prior to this, the company had been active in the Philippines on a project specific basis. Within its Manila office, Colliers International Philippines now has a staff of over 500 dedicated individuals
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Monday to Friday
- Specific Location: 703A FLB Corporate Center, Cebu Business Park