National Capital Region Jobs .net Developer (windows Forms) | Mid Shift | Hybrid (2x-3x/ Week) | Quezon City Position at Nezda Technologies, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Nezda Technologies, Inc. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as .NET Developer (Windows Forms) | Mid Shift | Hybrid (2x-3x/ week) | Quezon City for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Nezda Technologies, Inc.|
|Position||.net Developer (windows Forms) | Mid Shift | Hybrid (2x-3x/ Week) | Quezon City|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
.NET Developer (Windows Forms) – For Senior Role
- Open for Full-time Employment – Direct Hiring
- Hybrid setup (2x-3x a week) – Mid shift
- Metro Manila (Quezon City)
- Design and develop business UI applications developed in Windows C#.
- Design and develop business console applications developed in C# and .NET.
- Provide subject matter expertise on the design of applications and libraries.
- Work within an Agile project methodology and collaborate well with team members.
- Work within aggressive project deadlines.
- Take ownership of unit testing and the quality/security of code developed.
- 5+ years of professional software development.
- 4+ years of C#, .NET, Windows Web-based application development experience.
- 2+ years working within an Agile development environment.
- Experience with GIT.
- Continuous integration technologies experienced with TeamCity, BuildMaster is preferred.
- Experience in Agile methodology and working in Sprints is a plus.
- Knowledge of Azure or Google cloud services is a plus.
- Knowledge of test automation and unit tests.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Nezda - Established in 2014 with 2 offices world-wide, 200+ global clients and strategic workforce is now emerging as Philippines’s most promising people supply chain company with multiple offices and 300+ core employees.
The company started with IT Temporary staffing and now expanded its portfolio to now become the one stop solution for staffing & HR services by offering the following services:-Temporary staffing, Permanent Recruitment, Payroll processing, and Learning Services.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: M-18-01-010
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees