Makati City Jobs Network Engineer | Batangas Position at Trends Group, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Network Engineer | Batangas. For candidates who reside in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Trends Group, Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Trends Group, Inc.|
|Position||Network Engineer | Batangas|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Level 1 Network and Support Engineer:
- Fulfillment of Service Request.
Service Request shall be defined as those changes that are low risk and frequently recurring such as:
- Access port configuration to ensure that end devices will have access in respect to network connectivity
- IP address and port assignment for the end devices
- Configuration of basic parameters of routing and switching equipment such as:
b. Enable password
c. Management IP Address
d. Login Banner
e. Interface VLAN
- Gateway/Default Route
- Quarterly back up of logs of routers/switches
- During implementation of Service Request, TTI shall strictly follow the Change Management Process of the customer.
- Incident Restoration.
During an incident, onsite support shall provide Level 1 checking and troubleshooting to restore the services such as:
- Checking of cable connection of affected equipment.
- Physical checking of equipment status such as port LED indicators, Power LED indicators, Link LED indicators.
- Checking and troubleshooting of port type configuration such as Access port.
- Checking and troubleshooting of configuration of port aggregation such as port channeling.
- Checking and troubleshooting of configuration of VLAN and port VLAN membership.
- Checking and troubleshooting of configuration of Port Security
- IOS changes (upgrade/downgrade) on layer 2 devices such as access switches that is needed to restore a service or resolve a problem
- Checking and troubleshooting of inter-VLAN routing configuration on the core or distribution switches.
- Checking and troubleshooting of static-routing configuration on the core or distribution switches.
- Checking and troubleshooting of SNMP and Net Flow configuration.
- Checking and troubleshooting of basic Access Lists configuration.
- IOS upgrade/downgrade on layer 3 devices such as distribution switches/core switches with close coordination with Level 2 support of the client.
- Submits reports such as Activity Reports, Incident Reports and other reports as required.
- Strictly monitors time in handling incidents and escalates to Level 2 support if needed.
- Installation of Service Unit provided by the customer.
- Interacts with Level 2/ Level 3 support of the client or equipment vendor in restoring the services and resolving problems.
- Monitoring and checking of the network and equipment status through Client provided monitoring tool.
- Graduate of any four (4) or five (5) year collegiate course preferably in the field of Information and Communication Technology.
- Work related experience of at least two (2) years in the field of Information and Communications Technology
- Experienced with products in the areas of Network Infrastructure.
Certification in any of the following is an advantage:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Trends and Technologies Incorporated, Trafalgar Plaza, 105 H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, 1227, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The milestones achieved by our first company, Trends, is a testament to how impactful and well-received our humble beginnings have been. Now, we have multiple subsidiaries that operate independently of each other, with distinct business objectives and operational structure. When we are blessed with success, it is our duty to walk in wisdom and plan our course for making the best of it. Empowered by a strong vision, we are now ready to put in the work that comes with positioning our conglomerate to enter the world’s biggest economies. From generating growth in the ICT industry, we are now pursuing to nurture leading and global businesses.
The time has come to explore the possibilities in ICT and beyond.
Equipped with a vision and the right values, we are expanding and reaching new heights as a powerful, nurturing, and timeless conglomerate. We are moving towards a more promising future to cultivate opportunities and provide a customer experience like no other. Trends Group Inc. promises to give our partners the satisfaction they deserve and elevate itself to create and grow leading and global businesses.
TRENDS AND TECHNOLOGIES
Trends' commitment to customer success ensures the best technology-enabled services for every need, from conceptualization to design and engineering, project management, implementation, training and after-sales support.
TECHNOLOGIES SPECIALIST, INC.
TSI offers end-to-end solutions for Structured Cabling System, Security & Surveillance System, Fire Alarm & Detection System, Voice Evacuation System, Background Music System and Electrical Distribution System.
HOUSE OF MAHARLIKA
Tailored to pique your senses, the House of Maharlika is envisioned to provide a multi-sensory experience that creates lasting memories.
GOLDTELECOMM SPECIALIST, INC.
GSI focuses on Telecommunication Installation and Maintenance, Outside Plant Construction and Maintenance, and Subscriber Line Installation and Repair.
iSynergy was conceptualized and established as an end-to-end information technology-enabled office fit-out services provider with the objective of providing clients with all the essentials in one package for their work place, new or refreshed.
Visit our website to get to know more about us:https://ww.tgi.com.ph/
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Group Life Insurance, Trainings and Certifications, Business Casual