Cebu (Cebu City) Jobs Network Engineer Ii- (cebu) Position at Conduent
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Conduent is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Cebu (Cebu City) and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Network Engineer II- (Cebu) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Position||Network Engineer Ii- (cebu)|
|Region||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 3-4 years working experience with enterprise grade networking gear/devices/technologies.
- Understands and have working knowledge of WAN Technologies; BGP, MPLS, and DMVPNs
- Understands and have working knowledge of LAN Technologies; OSPF, EIGRP and Firewalls: Cisco ASA and Palo Alto
- Understands and have working knowledge of Load Balancer Products: F5, A10, Cisco ACE
- Extensive experience with Technology vendors such as : Cisco, Palo Alto, F5, and A10
- Open to shifting schedule
- Manages the development and execution of task-based assignments or projects in the order received and based on criticality.
- Collaborates with departments for new infrastructure builds and troubleshooting infrastructure issues.
- Communicates direction for designing and implementing new solutions.
- Advises managers on status updates, issues, or concerns.
- Helps maintain and update documentation.
- Administers onsite and remote assistance.
- Participates in planning, daily meetings, and backlogs sessions.
|City||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Address||Conduent Cebu, Skyrise Alpha, Samar Loop, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines|
- competitive compensation
- Opportunities for enhanced learning
- Attractive benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A Business Process Services Pioneer
As one of the original pioneers in business process outsourcing (BPO) and a leader today, Conduent has deep and diversified expertise across a range of industries and business process solutions.
We help businesses and governments drive process efficiencies, costs savings and long-term revenue growth. Our understanding of our clients’ operations enables us to provide essential services to millions of people every day.
Whether it’s helping to reduce ER visits by 25%, driving 99% customer satisfaction, delivering $150B in child support payments or reducing traffic congestion by 15%, Conduent’s services and solutions positively impact the lives of millions of people every day.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business Casual
- Specific Location: One E Com Bldg, MOA Complex