Taguig City Jobs Network Operations Lead Position at Holcim Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Holcim Philippines, Inc. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Taguig City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of network operations lead and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Holcim Philippines, Inc.|
|Position||Network Operations Lead|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Designs, implements, and manages the network systems to ensure its security and reliability
- Troubleshoots network, firewall, and connectivity issues and provides technical support to internal teams
- Monitors network performance and identifies areas for improvement
- Evaluates new technologies and provides applicability assessment and recommendations for implementation
- Graduate of Computer Science or any related field
- At least 5 years of experience in network management and security with exposure in network design, cloud computing, and virtualization
- With excellent communication skills, problem-solving abilities, and strong technical background
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||G3M2+5PQ Holcim Philippines Incorporated Head Office, Taguig, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Values innovation and sustainability
- Above market average benefits and salary package
- Optimized individual development plan for every employee
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Holcim Philippines
Holcim Philippines, Inc. (Philippine Stock Exchange: HLCM) is one of the leading building solution companies in the country. The Company has a deep portfolio of innovative solutions fostered by a full range of products from structuring to finishing applications that can help local builders execute with high performance and efficiency a wide range of projects from massive infrastructure to simple home repairs.
With cement manufacturing facilities in La Union, Bulacan, Batangas, Misamis Oriental and Davao, as well as aggregates and dry mix business and technical support facilities for building solutions, Holcim Philippines is a reliable partner of builders in the country.
Holcim Philippines is a member of the Holcim Group, the world leader in the building materials industry present in 80 countries with over 75,00 employees.
Holcim builds progress for people and the planet. As a global leader in innovative and sustainable building solutions, Holcim is enabling greener cities, smarter infrastructure and improving living standards around the world. With sustainability at the core of its strategy Holcim is becoming a net zero company, with its people and communities at the heart of its success. The company is driving the circular economy as a world leader in recycling to build more with less. Holcim is the company behind some of the world’s most trusted brands in the building sector including ACC, Aggregate Industries, Ambuja Cement, Disensa, Firestone Building Products, Geocycle, Holcim and Lafarge. Holcim is 70,00 people around the world who are passionate about building progress for people and the planet through four business segments: Cement, Ready-Mix Concrete, Aggregates and Solutions & Products.
More information is available on ww.holcim.com
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: McKinley Hill