Manila City Jobs Noc Analyst Position at Clinic IT Network Support And Business Solutions, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Clinic IT Network Support And Business Solutions, Inc. are looking for candidates for the position of noc analyst with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin and domiciled in Manila City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱35,000 - ₱45,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Clinic IT Network Support And Business Solutions, Inc.|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 35.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 45.000|
A NOC Analyst (NOC) works on the Technology team to support our clients’ infrastructure as well as our internal systems. They possess a breadth and depth of knowledge of client’s networks/infrastructure and provide guidance and support teams.
The day-to-day responsibilities involve Alarm handling and escalation, proactive management and configuration of internal back-end systems, MSP tools (RMM/PSA/IT Glue), handling escalation of user/technical issues, assisting the project and security teams with deployments and enforcing best practices.
The NOC Analyst reports to the NOC Manager
ResponsibilitiesAs a NOC Analyst, your responsibilities include:
- Initial troubleshooting of system alerts related to our clients’ back-end infrastructure which may include Networking/Backups/Servers/Appliances/SaaS Apps.
- Ability to escalate tickets in a timely manner after initial diagnosis. Understands the impact of service outages and has a “client first” mentality.
- Work in creating better workflows to accelerate troubleshooting / Monitor and Alerting
- Working with the RMM Team to maintain and patch clients’ back-end infrastructure systems including servers, networks, cloud systems, security systems (including MDM), and workstation patches
- Assisting global NOC team after hours and continuing our “follow the sun” support model.
- Assisting with the maintenance and upkeep of internal procedures.
Minimum Requirements Include:
- Proven experience as an IT Technician or relevant position.
- Experience in evaluation of network performance.
- Knowledge of Windows Servers
- Knowledge of macOS and Apple Products
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies (ESXI and Hyper-V)
- Server hardware experience with Dell
- Basic knowledge of Networking
- Amenable to work on a Graveyard shift
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Work From Home
- Good IT exposure
- Progressive company
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Clinic IT is a Managed Services Provider (MSP) that accelerates business growth for customers in every major industry. Unlike other MSPs, Clinic IT is a team of highly creative, entrepreneurial technology craftsmen. We’re passionately dedicated to solving problems and building businesses for success, now and into the future.
Product & Services
- Managed Services
- Business Protection
- Web Hosting
- Private Cloud
- Application Hosting
- Hosted Exchange
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), PIONEER TEAM, Shifting Schedules