Cavite Jobs Operating Room Clerk Position at United Imus Doctors Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Operating Room Clerk in our company, United Imus Doctors Inc.. For candidates who reside in Cavite and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||United Imus Doctors Inc.|
|Position||Operating Room Clerk|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The OR Clerk is primarily accountable for the preparation and accurate computation of billing accounts incurred by patients who were confined in the unit at a certain period of time.
- A graduate of any four-year business or medical course.
- Preferably with hospital experience, especially in the Operating Room (not required).
- Willing to be trained in the Operating Room.
- Willing to work on a shifting schedule.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
This is a fulfillment of a dream envisioned by a group of young doctors practicing and residing in IMUS and its neighboring towns. This group of young doctors organized themselves in 1998, pooled their talents and resources and despite the economic crisis, braved the odds and was able to put up this modern state of the art tertiary hospital.
OUR LADY OF THE PILLAR MEDICAL CENTER is foreseen to be the leading tertiary care hospital providing quality medical care in our area. This hospital however is not only intended to be an institution for curing the sick but more importantly it aims to be a LIVING INSTITUTION PROMOTING HEALTH IN OUR COMMUNITY.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Company Prescribed Uniform