Taguig City Jobs Operations Manager | Financial/insurance Experience | Onsite – Bgc Position at Eastvantage Business Solutions Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Eastvantage Business Solutions Inc. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Operations Manager | Financial/Insurance Experience | Onsite - BGC for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Taguig City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Healthcare & Pharmacy, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Eastvantage Business Solutions Inc.
|Operations Manager | Financial/insurance Experience | Onsite - Bgc
|Type of Work
We are seeking an experienced Operations Manager to lead and manage our customer service team, ensuring that our customers receive excellent service and support. As the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for hiring, training, coaching, and leading a team of customer service representatives. You will also collaborate with other departments and vendors to ensure that the flow of products and app knowledge is seamless and that we deliver the expected service standards.
- Lead and manage the daily operations of the customer service team, including hiring, training, coaching, and providing feedback to ensure high-quality service delivery
- Guide customer service representatives through difficult cases, diffuse angry customers, and handle issues that cannot be fielded by Customer Service Representatives
- Conduct team meetings, provide coaching, and educate customer service representatives on processes and practices to improve their performance and ensure they meet or exceed service level agreements
- Analyze case management data to identify trends, establish goals, and implement improvement plans to enhance customer satisfaction, resource utilization, and operational efficiency
- Authorize vendor payments, transaction approvals, and refunds in accordance with delegated authority granted
- Conduct effective training sessions for business partner’s customer service training teams, providing learning tools, and resources to enhance their performance and ensure they are meeting or exceeding service level agreements
- Liaise with business partners and vendors to negotiate terms of service, establish proper governance protocols, and maintain strong relationships
- Participate in cross-functional meetings and attend business reviews to provide operational insights and contribute to decision-making processes
- Manage program attrition, meet or exceed forecasted billable hours, and ensure process performance appraisal is carried out effectively
- Serve as a problem-solving escalation point for supervisors and track client issues while maintaining correspondence.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of experience as a manager in customer service, preferably in a multi-national company under a financial services industry or a technology-driven company
- Experience in an insurance company is a must
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral) with the ability to communicate complex ideas and motivate others
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and improve work processes, with a strong focus on data and trend analysis
- Ability to collaborate effectively with various stakeholders, both internal and external
- Strong coaching and feedback management skills, with the ability to provide leadership guidance and maximize the potential of subordinates
- Experience in incident/complaints management and issue resolution (next issue avoidance)
- Strong knowledge of CRM/customer service technology, software applications, phone systems, etc.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to authorize vendor payments, transaction approvals, and refunds in accordance with delegated authority granted
- Ability to lead and train agents/counterparts effectively while maintaining strong relationships with vendors and negotiating terms of services.
If you are a results-driven, experienced Operations Manager with a passion for providing excellent customer service, we would like to hear from you. Please submit your application for consideration.
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Eastvantage, we believe in creating meaningful work relationships across the globe. Our premier managed services and outsourcing solutions enable operational excellence that results in business growth for our partners worldwide while providing meaningful careers.
If you’re naturally curious, willing to experiment to achieve goals, and have a passion for establishing purposeful connections, come join our team of inspired experts. Together, let us customize solutions in the areas of software development, technology support, customer relationship management, and a variety of business support functions, and add value to each and every encounter.
See how the Eastvantage inspiration fares with our team members here: https://bit.ly/3UEtBA8
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 2 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Weekends Off