Operations Training Manager Vacancies at Ideal Vision Center
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Operations Training Manager. For those of you who live in Quezon & Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Ideal Vision Center, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Education/Training & Training & Dev. with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Ideal Vision Center
|Operations Training Manager
|Quezon, Quezon City
|Type of Work
|Education/Training, Training & Dev.
- College graduate preferably in Education, Communication, or any Business-related course, Behavioral Science, and Industrial Engineering courses.
- With at least 5 years of experience in operations training, management, or a related role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong graphic design ability.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Strong project management skills
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Excellent leadership skills
- Full concentration on the job especially on QPCC, Sales, Profit, and clinic levels training
- Be able to perform well even under pressure or opposition
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- More than 4 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|National Capital Region
|National Capital Region
|Ideal Vision Center SM North Edsa, UG/F SM City North, Epifanio de los Santos Ave, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
1986, IDEAL VISION CENTER: a one-stop shop for all of the client’s eye-care needs. Through years of unparalleled service, product offerings, and constant innovation, IDEAL VISION CENTER has evolved from being just an eyewear specialist to becoming The Eyewear Specialist.
IDEAL VISION CENTER is committed to becoming globally recognized as the top eye wear provider known for unparalleled top-quality products, professional service, and cutting-edge technology, leaving behind a legacy on people’s lives while also contributing to development in society.
Our first responsibility is to the customer anywhere in the country and in the worldto provide superior eye care servicequality eye wear that give value for money.shares the concern for the environmentrecruit and develop the best professionalsprovide them with opportunities for growth with the company.
To give every Filipino access to superior eye care service and quality eye care products at affordable prices by putting up a shop in major cities worldwide by 2020.
PROFESSIONAL EYE CARE
STRENGTH IN DIVERSITY
Wide Variety of Products and Brands
FOCUSED STORE CONCEPTS
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: -
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Vision, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Profit Sharing, Monday to Friday 8 AM - 6:30 PM