Cavite Jobs Order Management Administrator Position at Schneider Electric Logistics Asia Pte. Ltd. – Philippine Br.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Order Management Administrator. For those of you who live in Cavite and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Schneider Electric Logistics Asia Pte. Ltd. - Philippine Br., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Schneider Electric Logistics Asia Pte. Ltd. – Philippine Br.|
|Position||Order Management Administrator|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Order Management Administrator
The Role: Order Management Administrator
This position is for future opportunities with Schneider. We are actively recruiting and interviewing for Order Management position to help us unlock further commercial value for our business.
What will you do?
- Review accuracy and completeness in booking requirements of incoming Purchase Order as endorsed by customer and sales team
- Follow-up with customer and sales team any missing detail or discrepancy in the Purchase Order to be booked
- Book incoming orders from case queue and mySchneider
- Works closely with Fulfillment and Project Coordinators to manage order and process them in a timely manner.
Who would be successful?
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cavite.
- At least 1 year of experience in Order Management is an advantage
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment, under pressure and minimum supervision
- Able to multi-task effectively, organized, with good prioritization system
- Good attention to details, high commitment to quality output
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Schneider, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate with our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)