Cebu (Cebu City) Jobs Order Management Specialist Position at Kuehne + Nagel, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Kuehne + Nagel, Inc. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as order management specialist with a full time work system, which domiciled in Cebu (Cebu City) and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Kuehne + Nagel, Inc.|
|Position||Order Management Specialist|
|Region||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
To manage the day to day activity of an order management control tower, implemented to chase and escalate order exceptions for an ISC Customer. Your Responsibilities
• Identify and extract unverified, unbooked, unshipped and late shipped orders
• Extract failed verified orders for Quantity, port of loading, handover date and value and challenge supplier to accept order within agreed tolerances
• Update orders within SLA, capture reasons from suppliers and perform Data Integrity to ensure quality and accurately comparing with Customer’s uploaded documents.
• Run and send agreed reports to customer, not limited to but including Data Quality Report/Monitoring
• Help the team to set up reports in the systems for regular data audit to ensure shipments are visible to customers on time and error-free.
•Coordinate with various stations for a timely response as per the customers/suppliers/destinations requests; actively arrange conference calls for performance review with them to confirm origin’s understanding on the customers’ requirement in Standard Operating Procedure (SOP); and reinforce origins compliance.
• Prepare reports including daily/monthly/quarterly/yearly Key Performance Indicator (KPI), and to send to customers/management in organized and timely manner.
• Coordinate with internal departments – Air, Ocean and most common working relationship relating to the roles to ensure their service level can meet with the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
• To assist in solving challenges and conflicts between destinations, origins, carriers and suppliers through fact finding and to resolve the problem locally where possible. Your Skills and Experiences
- Professional education or degree in Business/Logistis/Supply chain or related
- Strong English communication skills
- Reports and data management experience is an advantage
- Intermediate to expert level in MS Excel knowledge is preferred
- Strong data and reporting skills
Good Reasons to Join
We offer opportunities where you can grow your expertise, shape processes and deliver innovative solutions. We are continuously growing our local and global network and our product portfolio creating career opportunities in different fields of work worldwide. We deliver high quality solutions to our customers and are proud to be a leader in the logistics industry.
With over 80,00 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
|City||Cebu (Cebu City)|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
With over 78,00 employees at 1,400 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in sea logistics, air logistics, road logistics and contract logistics, with a clear focus on integrated logistics solutions.
Learn more about us: https://ph.kuehne-nagel.com/
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Life Insurance; Performance Bonus, Rice Allowance, Clothing Allowance, Leaves