National Capital Region City Jobs Orderly Position at Makati Medical Center
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst, we Makati Medical Center, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as orderly and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Makati Medical Center|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Orderly is responsible for performing the basic patient care procedures under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. He contributes to the delivery of safe patient care by rendering comfort measures, transporting patients, doing errands for the unit like picking up/ delivering medicines, medical supplies and patient specimen, performing proper care utilities and medical equipment, doing physical inventory of medical equipment and supplies, and performing routine housekeeping chores in the nursing station, medication and treatment rooms. He may also assist in taking care of patients except in the provision of intimate care.
- Graduate of alteast two (2)- year healthcare- related course. (Midwifery/practical Nursing) or equivalent; or with atleast completed 108 units of nursing subjects (BS Nursing 2nd-Yr Level)
- No work experience required.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Makati Medical Center, 2 Amorsolo Street, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Premier Hospital in the Philippines for over 50 years
- Excellent benefit
- Accredited by JCI - Joint Commission International
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Valuing lives, ensuring safetyand providing premium and personalized medical services is the promise and commitment that makes Makati Medical Center (MMC) the leading Philippine hospital for over 40 years.
To this day, Makati Medical Center continues to live to its staunch commitment of quality, safetyand compassionate service through its experienced and caring health professionals, competent technical and management staff, sophisticated facilities and state-of-the-art medical equipment.
Having been recently accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI), 5th edition of the JCI Standards for Hospitals, MMC lives up to its commitment of continuous quality, safety and service improvement. Known not only in the country, but also in other parts of the world, Makati Medical Center remains true to its promise of excellent total patient care.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, to be discussed, Corporate Business Attire